ETS Radio

djscuba

ETS Radio

#1 Post by djscuba » 17 Sep 2014 12:06

Hey guys just want to let you know about the best dedicated radio for ETS.
It's at www.etsradio.eu and is totally dedicated - even the adverts are about in game companies! LOVE IT!
Oh and it doesn't sound like a habbo bedroom station like others I know of..

aradeth

Re: ETS Radio

#2 Post by aradeth » 27 Sep 2014 08:44

+1
I hope your music taste suits me. Keep going. You deserve support.

MartinoPio

#3 Post by MartinoPio » 27 Sep 2014 11:12

I like it... but you pay attention to the copyright of the songs.

Image Image Image Image

Zakxaev68

#4 Post by Zakxaev68 » 25 Oct 2014 22:38

I found this project some time ago and I really like the idea generally. I've been searching for such station since months.

Honesly, I rarely play radio in or out of the game because there are not so many radio stations here in my country that play the music I like. Yeah, I don't like the louder music. I like the calm and melodic music. I mean genres like eurodance, or as we call it here - retro, chillout, downtempo, deep house, progressive house and uplifting trance. Also sometimes, it depends what my mood is, I listen to rock. It suits best with the concept of the game, this is the second reason. What I listen mostly all the times are podcasts. But what I like and what keeps me listen to ETS Radio is the simple and clean website, the ability to request tracks and mostly - the playlist. There's a bit of eurodance, there's some rock, through contemporary good tracks. Just what I need. In one word, there's music for every taste. I hope this project won't die in a couple of months. Keep up the good work.

P.S.: I've added it in the livestreams.sii file and it's playing through the Radio Player in the game. Everything works fine so far. Haven't encountered any problems at all.

Return to “What is your favourite online radio station in game?”