Player Operated ETS2/ATS Streaming Radio

Would you listen to an ETS2/ATS dedicated online radio?

Poll ended at 06 Oct 2014 15:42

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Only if I can request songs!
100%

Total votes: 1

JustinRR

Player Operated ETS2/ATS Streaming Radio

#1 Post by JustinRR » 03 Oct 2014 15:42

Hey everyone!

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Justin. I (very) recently joined the ETS2 community. I purchased the game a couple of days ago. I've been following ETS2 and the development of ATS for a while now. I've had a Logitech G27 for a while but I've rarely used it until I got this game.

Besides gaming I have have experience with web development as well as online radio production/operations/djing.

I really enjoy the feature in the game about adding online radio streams, I think it is absolutely great. My idea is simple; create a player ran streaming radio dedicated to ETS2/ATS.

What this means is that players will be the ones DJings, requesting songs, calling in live to shows (not recommended while driving, though!), etc.

All of this is very easy and possible. I know there may be other stations out there for ETS2 but I can promise you if we can get the ball rolling on this station, it'll be the best one out there.

First things first:

Would you like this to happen?
- Please answer the poll.

The #1 thing that will stop this idea from happening is lack of support. Please pass this post along to anyone you may know that plays ETS2.

I am always open to ideas/feedback. Please reply to this post with them! I am also looking for a couple of dedicated individuals to help me get the ball rolling.

If you're 18 years of age or older with/without online radio experience, please PM me if you'd like to help out!

Below are some features that WILL be included with the radio station if we can get it up and running:

- Live DJ's
- Request songs (online/phone call)
- All genres of music
- Little to zero advertisements
- Schedule posted online
- Live chats on air with players about game related topics
- Much more!

HardyF1

Re: Player Operated ETS2/ATS Streaming Radio

#2 Post by HardyF1 » 04 Nov 2014 01:13

great idea, id give it a go, got my dj software, plenty of space for music, would just need the support!

Return to “What is your favourite online radio station in game?”