raido player for ipad?

miloguy

raido player for ipad?

#1 Post by miloguy » 26 Mar 2016 03:23

just wondering if there is an app or a way to play in game and imported
radio stations via my ipad mini 3?

I would prefer to use my ipad than the inbuilt radio/music player which isnt a very nice one .. any ideas would be great thanks

I love this game !
Life is a highway and I wanna drive it all night long!

jarvik79

Re: raido player for ipad?

#2 Post by jarvik79 » 26 Mar 2016 12:40

In your iPad, just go to the stream URL in a browser, found in live_streams.txt
Note there's often better ways on the iPad to listen to internet radio, such as dedicated apps that will have internet radio streams already in them - or visiting the station's own website.

John

#3 Post by John » 21 Jul 2016 14:04

Personally I use TuneIn Radio :)

Axel Slingerland

#4 Post by Axel Slingerland » 21 Jul 2016 17:48

Why does the music you listen to have to have anything to do with the game? Think about this for a moment. What does the game's music player do? It plays .mp3's from your hard drive, or live .mp3 streams from the Internet. If you want to play .mp3's from your hard drive, you can use WinAmp or any of dozens of other standard .mp3 players. If you want to play .mp3 streams from the Internet, which is commonly referred to as "Internet Radio", you can just open any streaming audio website the Internet. Which unlike the game, is not limited to .mp3 streams. So all those links people have wanted to use in the game but could not, are now available because you are not using the game's music player. Myself, I prefer playing good ol' store bought CD's on my little $10.00 yard sale stereo...
You can call me Ax

Return to “What is your favourite online radio station in game?”