Interior bug [SKIPPED]

Dack

Re: Low and high cabin interior bug

#11 Post by Dack » 11 Jul 2013 10:43

Magic wrote:Has already been asked many times.

It was a design decision. It's low on the priority list as it's not a bug and doesn't affect gameplay in any meaningful way.

"It's low on the priority list"?

It's basic thing my friend-if you drive low roof truck,you must to have interior for that truck-It's a fact!
Magic

#12 Post by Magic » 11 Jul 2013 11:01

Don't know about you, but I tend to look out the of the windscreen when driving my truck, not at the roof!
Dack

#13 Post by Dack » 11 Jul 2013 11:14

Magic wrote:Don't know about you, but I tend to look out the of the windscreen when driving my truck, not at the roof!
As a matter of principle my friend...May be you don't need of wheels and chassis or somethings ,cause you don't see it when you drive?!
Bkp666

#14 Post by Bkp666 » 11 Jul 2013 11:40

Dack wrote:
Magic wrote:Don't know about you, but I tend to look out the of the windscreen when driving my truck, not at the roof!
As a matter of principle my friend...May be you don't need of wheels and chassis or somethings ,cause you don't see it when you drive?!
You do see them in the mirror or when looking outside trough the window ;p
valioquantum

#15 Post by valioquantum » 11 Jul 2013 12:33

Bkp666 wrote:
Dack wrote:
You do see them in the mirror or when looking outside trough the window ;p
I can see this thing isn't goin anywhere. If we're about to argue what we see or not while driving and does it matter to be there or not that discussion can go forever and no progress will be made.
But my opinion is that if fixing the position of the mudflaps on some trailers had such vital importance that it's worth to be mentioned as a update, but not fixing the interiors I give up arguing here....it's just pointless.
This is like building of a house but starting from the air conditioner in the bedroom that still hasn't been build in the first place.

As a person that bought that game with my own money not once but twice, I think I have the right to be heard and demand such stupid thing to be fixed. Because every time when new patch comes out I realize how many mods I'm kinda obliged to use just to see things the way they had to be in a proper truck simulator, and subsequently I can't use the same mods with the new patch witch results in staring all over again from the zero and lose all my progress that I've reached so far.

Good luck to all of you, now the only thing left for me to do is to downgreat to 1.3.1 patch...because I've paid for it !
Flemming V
Global moderator

#16 Post by Flemming V » 11 Jul 2013 13:15

As said before, this problem you have here has been mentions so many times before.
Answer was that this is not a bug but a decision that SCS took from the beginning of the game.
We will never know if this will be corrected, neigher does SCS at this time. Maybe sometime in future.
ohaha

#17 Post by ohaha » 11 Jul 2013 19:50

If you'd've read the known bugs in 1.3.1 topic, you'd've noticed it is present since the dawn of times and spare us (and you) the effort of arguing...
Thanks.
Last edited by Unco on 11 Jul 2013 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: In fact, let's merge it. Thanks.
Retired, but still loving it.

Return to “bugs 1.3.0”