Forum and modding wiki won't be available this weekend, March 6-7. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Anyone willing to make a few skins?

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Hdavies123

Anyone willing to make a few skins?

#1 Post by Hdavies123 » 21 Feb 2021 23:59

Hello!

I appreciate you clicking on this and reading this.

I am looking for someone who would be willing to make me some skins for my ETS2 company.

Unfortunately, due to COVID, i am out of work, therefore i am looking for someone who would be willing out of the kindness of there heart to make them for free.

I know its a big ask, but i know there will be someone out there who would be willing to help me out.

I appreciate you reading nonetheless and wish you a grand day!

Return to “Help requests”