Windshield interior reflection

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Shyfty221

Windshield interior reflection

#1 Post by Shyfty221 » 18 Apr 2021 22:49

Hello,

I am using a interior mod from toster007 but since he needs some more time to update all his mods, I was wondering if any of you could tell me which files and especially which settings need to be adjusted in order to get rid of the interior reflection on the windshield.

I already tried different settings in the glass.mat file, so far to no avail. I'm probably just missing the right seeing.

Any tips and/or links to a guide would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Fetal_Icecream

Re: Windshield interior reflection

#2 Post by Fetal_Icecream » 25 Apr 2021 13:42

trial and error... but the line below if set to 0 , 0 , 0 would be off.
working on my first now.. lots of fiddling with things load see what happened etc etc.
right now im trying to work out how to get dashboard dials to illuminate when the headlights switch on

env_factor : { 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.1 }
Alex_GT

#3 Post by Alex_GT » 04 Jul 2021 07:45

I have the same problem with another 1.40 compatible interior. In the cabin I see only too pronounced reflections, how should I do?
emreisik0341

#5 Post by emreisik0341 » 08 Feb 2022 16:52

Alex_GT wrote: 04 Jul 2021 07:45 I have the same problem with another 1.40 compatible interior. In the cabin I see only too pronounced reflections, how should I do?
bro did you fix this bug because i have to

Return to “Help requests”