Trouble with skins on ekeri tandem

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
lenjamin

Trouble with skins on ekeri tandem

#1 Post by lenjamin » 17 Oct 2021 18:18

I have problems that skins dont work on rjl ekeri tandem. Skins only works on the truck not the tandem.

How to solve? 1.41 version.

https://imgshare.io/image/ets2-20211017 ... -00.pgKacl
m1keY

Re: Trouble with skins on ekeri tandem

#2 Post by m1keY » 17 Oct 2021 19:56

@lenjamin you need to use the proper acc_list for the box in your custom skin accessoryfolderfile - a look at the default files inside the mod can give you some clues

lot to read and understand ...seems very difficult, but it's not viewtopic.php?f=172&t=281680

an easier, quciker way is to use ModsStudio2 ... custom files for that software is available and it makes it easier to skin any of the vehicles/trailers in game with a few clicks here and there...
link to software https://www.mods.studio/home and also a link on that page to the discord for (almost) 24/7 support

might be even easier to understand with a short tutorial - all done in Real-Time ...so easy as said..click and add - export
jpbomm

Re: Trouble with skins on ekeri tandem

#3 Post by jpbomm » 05 May 2023 04:59

I got an issue when i skin a ekeri box the left body frame not the same color as the right one how to solve that even if i tick that body frame box in the msstudio

Return to “Help requests”