Logitech G27: Force feedback loss

Flemming V
Global moderator

Re: Logitech G27: Force feedback loss

#21 Post by Flemming V » 17 Jul 2013 08:38

Did you try my MOD on page 1. (FFB.ZIP), did that not help you?
Max
SCS Software

#22 Post by Max » 17 Jul 2013 09:15

Dalgaard wrote:i got the 1.4.1 patch (had only ori. game) and now my force feedback is gone, whatever i do i cant get any difference in adjusting sliders in game it stays at same stiffness, centering and so on, only in my Logitech profiler i can switch force on and off, literally. i have a g 27

on original version i had no problem i could adjust it just fine.

ps. its the same with and without engine on

please help :)
check you drivers.
logitech has lot of things to set in device drivers and some of them may override any game settings (current complex FF system is more sensitive to such settings).
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
Dalgaard

#23 Post by Dalgaard » 19 Jul 2013 09:57

flemming: no the ffb file doesnt do anything at all but maybe im putting it a wrong place, have tryed mod folder and also just throw it in along with def and the other files nothing has changed at all ?? its lke the game does not use it or regonise it
Flemming V
Global moderator

#24 Post by Flemming V » 19 Jul 2013 10:12

You need to insert it into mod folder. Then remember to edit your profile in game a check it, before playing.
-=Bora=-

#25 Post by -=Bora=- » 24 Jul 2013 21:30

I'm having problems with FFB ever since I patched from 1.4.1 to 1.4.8 :(

@Flemming, I have tried your mod but don't notice anything different.

When I bring out my steering Wheel (G27) I can feel the resistance from the FFB motor, I tehn load the game and get ready to drive, all the time I have FFB on my Wheel.

Then I start drivng and if I drive over a curb (in or out of Company) I feel a Little shaking in my Wheel and then I Loose FFB completely, I can only bring it back while in game by changing graphic settings (I think that it's because of reboot thing when doing that), my Wheel feel like there is no FFB motor at all but if I quit the game FBB is back on the second the game sut off :(

Anyone have any ideas about what's going on, I never had anything like this with previous patches, only after patching from 1.4.1 to 1.4.8, I have the exact same mods now that I had back when running patch 1.3.1.

Hoping for a solution from someone, Best Regards Bora

Return to “bugs 1.4.1”