Cancelling job and returning to home screen

Alperen

Cancelling job and returning to home screen

#1 Post by Alperen » 15 Jul 2013 17:11

Patch 1.4.5

I know the last patch fixed most of bugs but while I'm driving the game started to cancel the job and return to the home screen. I have got a new profile so I don't have got any trucks and I pick quick jobs to play. If I click the drive button to continue an error box appears and it says you have to have a truck to free drive or you can choose a quick job. I have got a screenshot of the area where I get this error. Hope it helps.

[ external image ]
YarikRussia

Re: Cancelling job and returning to home screen

#2 Post by YarikRussia » 15 Jul 2013 17:53

Alperen wrote:Patch 1.4.5

I know the last patch fixed most of bugs but while I'm driving the game started to cancel the job and return to the home screen. I have got a new profile so I don't have got any trucks and I pick quick jobs to play. If I click the drive button to continue an error box appears and it says you have to have a truck to free drive or you can choose a quick job. I have got a screenshot of the area where I get this error. Hope it helps.

[ external image ]
As I understand it, you can not cancel an order?
Alperen

#3 Post by Alperen » 15 Jul 2013 18:08

No, do you remember missing trailer bug on older versions? It is a variety of this, instead of trailer this time the job is missing. It cancels the job and opens the home screen.
BHS

#4 Post by BHS » 15 Jul 2013 19:35

Hi.

I have just tried to take the road you are referring to, to see if I could recreate the problem, but I didn't lose either trailer or job.

Granted, I was not going to Luxembourg as I suppose you were.

Please post the exact data when your problem occurred. Route, freight, truck. Then I will se if I can recreate it Again.

Regards,
BHS
Alperen

#5 Post by Alperen » 15 Jul 2013 20:10

I bought a truck and started to transport trailers but I'm losing my trailers again. Didn't this bug fixed on patch 1.4.5?
Johan

#6 Post by Johan » 15 Jul 2013 20:41

Alperen, i seem to be experiencing something similar since i updated the game to v1.4.1.

I created a topic about it last week, can you confirm that we are talking about the same issue?

My topic: viewtopic.php?f=124&t=21261
Alperen

#7 Post by Alperen » 15 Jul 2013 21:20

Johan wrote:Alperen, i seem to be experiencing something similar since i updated the game to v1.4.1.

I created a topic about it last week, can you confirm that we are talking about the same issue?

My topic: viewtopic.php?f=124&t=21261
Yes, they are similiar. The only difference is my game version; 1.4.5. In Turkish forums users say this issue is fixed on v1.4.4+ but I'm still getting this issue.
Mr.Inkogniito

#8 Post by Mr.Inkogniito » 15 Jul 2013 21:49

I had the same problem today. I had a job to transport trailer from München to Linz and when im on the highway near the Salzburg, the trailer and job was lost and the game returns me into the home screen (because i don't have truck). And one more from today too, when i have transporting trailer from Bratislava to Praha, the trailer and job was lost on the highway between Brno and Praha. I had these problems in patch 1.4.1, 1.4.3 and actually on 1.4.5 but not only in these places. I have created new profile without mods, the aren't any mods. Sorry for my bad english if you can't understand, im from Czech Rep.
BHS

#9 Post by BHS » 15 Jul 2013 22:59

I have tried many, many jobs in patches 1.4.1, 1.4.3, 1.4.4 and 1.4.5. Both quick jobs on brand new profiles and on an earlier profile that was created in 1.3.1.

Never have I been able to recreate this problem although is has been reported by several people.

I use no mods whatsoever for the testing.

Not the I don't believe you have the problem. Just saying that I haven't been able to recreate it.

Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

Regards,
BHS
Johan

#10 Post by Johan » 16 Jul 2013 21:15

Alperen wrote:Yes, they are similiar. The only difference is my game version; 1.4.5. In Turkish forums users say this issue is fixed on v1.4.4+ but I'm still getting this issue.
Thank you for confirming this.

Return to “Bugs 1.4.5”