- Realistic Logos
- Realistic Sound Cockpit Volume
- Realistic Tonnage
- Realistic Vehicle Colours
- Realistic Vehicle Logos

Route Advisor Center Top v. 4.0
Z.Realistic headlights v. 1.3.1
Z.Realistic Weather Sound v. 1.3

I have seen the following behaviour several times but mostly saw it as a funny quirk in the game.

I always choose automatic parking of trailer. I driver into the yard with my load. As soon as I am offered the choice to press return to park the trailer, I do so, and get to the summary screen. I click that screen away and return to the yard sitting in the truck. At the same time the truck and/or the trailer that was just parked automatically makes a violent jerk and stands at a crooked angle to where it should be standing. I happens with different loads, but not every time (I saw a much worse example with the reservetank once where the truck was shot away and the reservetank had almost turned around 180 degrees)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Today I saw another player reporting another error and then I thought they might be related:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=23283
7UN3RK0

Re: Bug after automatic parking of trailer.

#2 Post by 7UN3RK0 » 18 Jul 2013 14:41

If you using mod, you can't wait for support... SCS support only non-moded game. Delete all mods. Test it, and then you can report problem.

PS: You post bug from 1.4.5 to forum 1.4.6.
I don't know english good. Sometimes I use Google Translator.
Unco

#3 Post by Unco » 18 Jul 2013 14:53

Moved to Bugs 1.4.5

I have just tested this on 1.4.5 Steam

No fault found.

Remove all mods and test again.
clauslr

#4 Post by clauslr » 18 Jul 2013 15:05

Thank you for moving the topic to 1.4.5. My bad.

I am of course aware that I am using a number of mods including 1 that I forgot to mention:

"Realistic Physics Mod v. 7.0 (1.4.1+)"

I may (or may not) try again later without any mods.

I still think the problem is related to this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=23283
n4gix

#5 Post by n4gix » 18 Jul 2013 15:11

For whatever it is worth, I've actually seen this same odd behavior of trailers after having detached them from the truck while at the dock. This I've seen even pre-beta with no mods whatsoever.

I have only seen this three times over the course of the past five months and over 500 deliveries, so didn't bother to report it.

As a side note though, I've never understood the why of "automatic parking" because to me the most fun to be had is parking the trailer... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)
clauslr

#6 Post by clauslr » 18 Jul 2013 15:42

n4gix wrote:For whatever it is worth, I've actually seen this same odd behavior of trailers after having detached them from the truck while at the dock. This I've seen even pre-beta with no mods whatsoever.

I have only seen this three times over the course of the past five months and over 500 deliveries, so didn't bother to report it.
Thank you for mentioning. Then I am not crazy.
n4gix wrote:...As a side note though, I've never understood the why of "automatic parking" because to me the most fun to be had is parking the trailer... :lol:
And I am the exact opposite. My fun lies in everything else but parking the trailer. It might even have been a showstopper for me, over time, if I did not have the automatic option. How differenet we all are :-)
Unco

#7 Post by Unco » 18 Jul 2013 15:49

Is there a truck/trailer combination that can generate this problem consistently? It would be a lot easier if you removed all mods and see if the problem is still there. I have a feeling it's one of your mods that's causing this. Once you have removed all mods, add one at a time until you find the culprit.
clauslr

#8 Post by clauslr » 18 Jul 2013 17:26

When looking for this particular needle in the haystack you need to have your own truck. With Quick Jobs you never return to your dropped off trailer, so the problem will never appear with Quick Jobs.

I only have 1 profile where I own my own truck, so after having delivered a long haul to Swansea, I can save my game and remove all mods and do a couple of attempts at locating the 'culprit'.

Return to “Bugs 1.4.5”