Radio

Ghost

Radio

#1 Post by Ghost » 17 Jul 2013 10:12

Maybe it is not a big bug, but when I listen to music (in radio but not from live stream, I got my music in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/music) and I delivery the trailer, music turned off. I detach trailer and I seen the summary screen, then music not play. Turned on was original music from ETS2. When I exit this window (back to drive) music was truned off further. I must turned on again. In previous builds this problem didn't exist.
MartinoPio

Re: Radio

#2 Post by MartinoPio » 17 Jul 2013 10:32

Delivery is dependent work? If you change trucks in reality, the radios are not the same. :lol:
Ghost

#3 Post by Ghost » 17 Jul 2013 10:54

I got my own truck. In previous versions of game this problem didb't appear.
ohaha

#4 Post by ohaha » 17 Jul 2013 18:24

Thanks for reporting. I will forward this, if I can reproduce it.
Retired, but still loving it.
BHS

#5 Post by BHS » 17 Jul 2013 19:15

It is reproducable. I don't listen to radio streams, but my own music library consisting of MP3 files.

I frequently experience stops in the music and then the standard game music takes over. It happens when going to different screens than the driving screen. It doesn't happen all the time. In fact as I write this I don't recall if it's only when you go to certain screens.

I never bothered reporting it as a bug. I see it more as a small nuisance. But ofc. if it's possible to fix the problem, it would be very nice.

Regards,
BHS
Ghost

#6 Post by Ghost » 17 Jul 2013 20:51

But when you listen to your music from music folder (not live stream radio) and you go to pause (f1 button) and one of song ended, music stops. Next is playing when you back to game (exit pause screen). I think this is no bug. I write it to inform.
Wolfi
Beta tester

#7 Post by Wolfi » 17 Jul 2013 21:20

Well that happens to me too - since 1.3.1
It happens for example in service shops - when current song ends I have no music at aall. If it is in main menu game music starts to play instead. (it is possible to turn the radio back on, but it's annoying if you often use main menu to manage your company) This doesn't happen if I play radio stream (it plays continously no matter what screen I'm at).
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.
BHS

#8 Post by BHS » 17 Jul 2013 22:04

I just tested to confirm.

Yes. Go to management screen. After current song finishes the music stops. Then go to any other management screen. E.g. Company manager. Then you still have silence. Return one screen, and game default music starts.

From there, ofc, I just go to Radio screen and restart my own music at the next song.

An annoyance. Not really a bug. But would be nice to get fixed.

Regards,
BHS

Return to “Bugs 1.4.6”