bug @ Transinet Dock 3 in Dortmond

aadmarine

bug @ Transinet Dock 3 in Dortmond

#1 Post by aadmarine » 25 Jul 2013 02:21

I posted several hours ago but it was never approved, I planed on editing it after it was posted with more info. so instead I'll repost with the info I planed on adding.

this was a Freight market load, not a quick job. upon doing a quick drop off and not parking the trailer myself just pulling in and hitting Enter.

after the results screen it went to the menu I picked a new job from the freight market and when it loaded the game world the trailer bugged and angled itself hitting my truck causing damage 50% of the time.

it can be reproduced 100% of the time.

I'm running 1.4.8s

absolutely no mods.

I can also provide a save file if requested where all you have to do it hit enter go through the results screen and hit the Drive icon in the bottom left and it'll happen every time.

here's 2 screenshots the first of where the location is and second is what it looked like after everything settled.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

truck was a Volvo with 700HP engine, retarder trans, simple side protection, eastern eagle wheels front and back, mirage bar with lumen 2? lights, painted side mirrors. I cannot recall if I had the door handles chromed or not. unsure if any of this info is useful thread with similar issue but from 1.4.5 Beta viewtopic.php?f=127&t=23396
Centrino2

Re: bug @ Transinet Dock 3 in Dortmond

#2 Post by Centrino2 » 25 Jul 2013 05:44

I just approved your other post, but seeing this one is more descriptive, your other post will be removed since they are identical.
aadmarine

#3 Post by aadmarine » 28 Jul 2013 19:50

this bug wasn't confined to dortmond about 6 hours more time put into the game nearly all deliveries I made results in the trailer glitching and bumping my truck sometimes causing damage.

I have deleted the save and started a new profile and so far the issue hasn't came back.

which is strange considering I started a new game for 1.4.8s and that was the profile that was getting the glitched parked trailers upon automatic parking.
BHS

#4 Post by BHS » 11 Aug 2013 16:44

Now I too can confirm that a bug exists with trailers being completely askew.

Having just bought my own truck on my low-income profile, I completed my first 'real' job from the freight market. Dortmund to Rotterdam. After delivery at Sanbuilders, I spent the night at the repair shop. Then I went to Transinet to see if there was an available job there as it was the only company I hadn't already visited in Rotterdam when doing quick jobs'.

And when I entered Transinet I saw the havoc on the screenshot. So I didn't have a job at the time. I didn't have my gps set to go to Transinet. And there are no cases of 'trailer spawned in position occupied by driver'.

I enclose my game.log.txt as well as the screenshot.

Regards,
BHS
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ets2_00072-small.png
ets2_00072-small.png (211.53 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
ohaha

#5 Post by ohaha » 11 Aug 2013 18:15

This is under work, at SCS, as we speak. Should have a fix in a future patch.
Retired, but still loving it.

Return to “Bugs 1.4.8”