TV Camera in tunnels

Thetrucksimaddict

TV Camera in tunnels

#1 Post by Thetrucksimaddict » 08 Sep 2013 00:34

Hey, I've spotted a bug i'd like to report, I had a look with the search tool and didn't find it anywhere, bassically, when going through tunnels in europe I find that if I use the tv camera for a nice tunnel cinematic view then you can't, mainland europe the tv camera seems to stick to the wrong side of the road, so you just look at the wall, im using the 1.4.12 update, with the 5k scania 2008 mod and a company mod, none should affect any of the camera possitions. I've noticed this in every tunnel in mainland europe where i think to check, and I havn't seen this happen to any in the UK,
[ external image ]
87granny

Re: TV Camera in tunnels

#2 Post by 87granny » 08 Sep 2013 04:02

That's not a bug it's been that way from day 1 with ETS2 I use 0 cam when in tunnels on the mainland in the UK it's fine since you are in on the oposites side of the road
Thetrucksimaddict

Re: TV Camera in tunnels

#3 Post by Thetrucksimaddict » 08 Sep 2013 11:43

87granny wrote:That's not a bug it's been that way from day 1 with ETS2 I use 0 cam when in tunnels on the mainland in the UK it's fine since you are in on the oposites side of the road
I would still say it's a bug really, not a major one, but I find if im driving along, wanna take a cool screenshot, I'd rather be able to stick on the tv camera and take a one with that, than have to go into the 0 camera and get it into possistion, because when i go into the 0 camera, Im really picky about where to put it :/

Return to “Bugs 1.4.12”