JAMMED TRAFFIC LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

7UN3RK0

Re: JAMMED TRAFFIC LIGHTS [CLOSED]

#11 Post by 7UN3RK0 » 16 Sep 2013 14:35

PLS, post normal images... And you still don't answer to question. Have you a legal copy or no?
I don't know english good. Sometimes I use Google Translator.
Atak_Snajpera

Re: JAMMED TRAFFIC LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 Post by Atak_Snajpera » 16 Sep 2013 15:39

gban is using cracked version. In my opinion gBAN should be banned. I've been playing ets2 since 1.3 version and I have never had any problems described by that thief.
Unco

#13 Post by Unco » 16 Sep 2013 15:47

gban wrote:Well, now ai cars causing accidents :o :!:
gban, if you are in fact using a cracked version of the game, then please stop reporting bugs. These "bugs" you are reporting are not found in the genuine version of the game. If you have a genuine version of the game, then please contact SCS support directly via email, as suggested in your other thread, so that they can help you update the game to the current version.

If you continue to post "bugs", your account may be suspended.
gban

#14 Post by gban » 20 Sep 2013 09:32

Atak_Snajpera wrote:gban is using cracked version. In my opinion gBAN should be banned. I've been playing ets2 since 1.3 version and I have never had any problems described by that thief.

MR ATAK_SNAJPERA PLEASE DO TAKE CARE TO NOTE THAT I HAVE BOUGHT ETS2 [IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW THE FULL FORM, CARE TO ASK] ON STEAM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THEN HERES MY STEAMID:: GBAN1911

GO AND CONTACT THE STEAM CORP. AND SEE THEIR BILLING RECORDS BEFORE JUST STATING THAT I AM USING A CRACKED VERSION OF ETS2.

i contacted scs support and they wanted my "activation.scs" file and after that they said that though i had bought and activated ETS2 through steam, The game was not able to detect the activation just because i was launching the game through steam.
ohaha

#15 Post by ohaha » 20 Sep 2013 17:04

So, now just wait and see what their solution is.
Retired, but still loving it.
gban

#16 Post by gban » 21 Sep 2013 10:03

Well, they were far more helpful and they got my game fixed up and running properly.
Unco

#17 Post by Unco » 21 Sep 2013 10:21

Which is why I suggested you contact them directly. There was absolutely nothing that we, at the forums, could have done for you, apart from asking that you contact SCS.
Michal
Site admin

#18 Post by Michal » 23 Sep 2013 11:27

gban wrote:
Atak_Snajpera wrote:gban is using cracked version. In my opinion gBAN should be banned. I've been playing ets2 since 1.3 version and I have never had any problems described by that thief.

MR ATAK_SNAJPERA PLEASE DO TAKE CARE TO NOTE THAT I HAVE BOUGHT ETS2 [IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW THE FULL FORM, CARE TO ASK] ON STEAM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THEN HERES MY STEAMID:: GBAN1911

GO AND CONTACT THE STEAM CORP. AND SEE THEIR BILLING RECORDS BEFORE JUST STATING THAT I AM USING A CRACKED VERSION OF ETS2.

i contacted scs support and they wanted my "activation.scs" file and after that they said that though i had bought and activated ETS2 through steam, The game was not able to detect the activation just because i was launching the game through steam.
Could you please tell me who was in touch with you on SCS support? I work on this department and I can not remember this. I would like to clear this out. Maybe I can not remember because of tons of emails, but if you tell me which email address did you use to contact us and who was in contact with you I can easily support you here. Otherwise you are wasting our time on topic which is in 99,99% caused by cracked/incorrect executable. Thank you!
Michal
Site admin

#19 Post by Michal » 24 Sep 2013 10:14

No response, closing and locking.

Return to “Bugs 1.4.12”