World of Trucks - cannot log in

seraf90

World of Trucks - cannot log in

#1 Post by seraf90 » 21 Sep 2021 08:35

Native language:

Witam,

mam problem z moim kontem World of Trucks. Przez parę dni wszystko było dobrze ale dziś od rana 07:00 CEST gdy wchodziłem do gry ETS2 podczas logowania się do profilu wyskoczył problem z logowanie. Profil jest połączony z kontem World of Trucks, włączone są save's z chmurą Steam, do dzisiaj wszystko działało dobrze. Nie jestem wstanie aktualnie robić zadań zewnętrznych (z World of Trucks) natomiast tryb Konwój (Multiplayer) działa normalnie, oczywiście bez możliwości podjęcia wyżej wspomnianych zadań. Proszę o pomoc.

English with Translator:

Hello,
I have a problem with my World of Trucks account. For a few days everything was fine but today from the morning 07:00 CEST when I entered the ETS2 game while logging in to my profile I had a problem with logging in. The profile is connected to the World of Trucks account, save's with the Steam cloud are enabled, everything worked fine until today. I am not able to do external tasks at the moment (with World of Trucks), while the Convoy mode (Multiplayer) works normally, of course without the possibility of taking the above-mentioned tasks. Please help.
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: World of Trucks - cannot log in

#2 Post by Madkine » 21 Sep 2021 09:56

What happens when you try and log into the WOT website?
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
seraf90

Re: World of Trucks - cannot log in

#3 Post by seraf90 » 21 Sep 2021 11:37

Logowanie na stronie World of Trucks działa poprawnie. Wczytuje mi profil oraz nie zauważyłem żadnych trudności. Problem jest z połączeniem się z World of Trucks w samej grze. Zarówno w instniejącym profilu (który jeszcze wczoraj był normalnie podłączony do WOT'a) jak i całkiem nowo założonym (weryfikacja nie powiodła się). Oczywiście dane do logowania są poprawne.

ENG version:
Logging in to the World of Trucks website works correctly. I am loading my profile and I have not noticed any difficulties. The problem is connecting to World of Trucks in the game itself. Both in the existing profile (which was normally connected to WOT yesterday) and in a completely new one (verification failed). Of course, the login details are correct.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”