These SHOULD be Editor´s Picks:

Super Cargo

These SHOULD be Editor´s Picks:

#1 Post by Super Cargo » 23 Sep 2018 10:27

- You´re playing ETS and/or ATS for years now?
- You spent dozens of hours for the perfect picture of your Truck, delivering goods for mankind?
- You´ve uploaded hundreds of images to the gallery but none of them got the attention it deserves?
- You´re an achievement hunter and want to collect them all?

- But your pics never showed up in the Editor´s Picks gallery...for whatever reason.

Well, this is the thread where you should put your best picture with a link to your WoT profile.
[I know that there´s a thread to promote accounts already, but this one is especially for the Editor...if he ever reads in the forum.]

This topic is for the players that didn´t achieve the "Superstar" achievement yet (and the surrounding ones also: "Trucker Album", "Spotlight", "Noticeable Collection" and "1001"), so if you have achieved an Editor´s Pick already, please don´t upload a pic here.

I´ll start with my own image and profile:
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... ?id=791461
[ external image ]
DICEEE
Beta tester

Re: These SHOULD be Editor´s Picks:

#2 Post by DICEEE » 23 Sep 2018 14:58

Great!!! Hoping that this will help
Gootho717

#3 Post by Gootho717 » 01 Oct 2018 00:22

ats_20180915_161723_00.png
Good idea! I recently updated my profile for this month so I am going to give this a shot!

The link to my profile is: https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/2762600

Thank you!
[ external image ]
Gootho Transportation - My WoTr Profile
dreamcatcher

#4 Post by dreamcatcher » 03 Oct 2018 23:47

@Super Cargo are you serious?!First you try to make people here and then and then you open this topic.Thankfully, SCS has removed this stupid Achievment.
Super Cargo

#5 Post by Super Cargo » 04 Oct 2018 13:32

Yes they did, so the discussion about it had a positive outcome at least.
Thanks to SCS for solving the basic issue.
Tiger313

#6 Post by Tiger313 » 06 Oct 2018 18:17

Pish... black and white photo's are so last century! :P :mrgreen:
Serge SB

#7 Post by Serge SB » 09 Feb 2021 07:30

While non of the profiles here received the Editor's Pick, I still give it a shot. Why not? :) https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/527

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
ResTed

#8 Post by ResTed » 22 Feb 2021 12:19

I am that same achievement collector and this is the last one that is still not available to me ((
Perhaps thanks to this thread I can fill this gap and get all the achievements that I have received over the years.

My WoTr account: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/180413

[ external image ]
a bad start leads to a bad end...
Reis_6

#9 Post by Reis_6 » 24 Feb 2021 11:43

Hello, good Morning.

I say from own experience: It is really difficult to be chosen by the editor. I always play with WoTr jobs, when I still didn't have the achievement I studied angles, locations, colors or something that could catch the editor's attention. I changed the configuration of my game, put a bigger one even with 10FPS just to take the picture... And, after having already 'given up' to win the achievement, she came with a 'whatever' picture I took and in the MP mod with a friend, take a look, is my favourite and first EP: https://worldoftrucks.com/en/image/0000 ... e%2F220010

Honestly, I can't understand the 'requirements' for be choosing by the editor, but the only advice I give you is to try it often! An hour its comes for you. The achievement is 'gone' but when you reach it, it appears on your profile.

I have an objective in WoTr, which is to fill all picture slots, including the profile picture with the EP watermark on them. I had my 15 minutes of fame, I was regularly chosen by an period, but it seems that the Editor 'doesn't like me anymore'. For ATS, only 1 slot is missing and for ETS2, the profile and 3 more slots in the gallery are missing the watermark.

Another thing that could be done was that you could choose between returning pictures to the slots you overlapped. For example, I sent a photo to Slot 1 of the gallery today, the editor chose this photo but I accidentally changed it overnight before the editor's choose, so within the game there should be an option for me to put it back. I lost 2 pictures like this with an EP watermark because of that. In fact, my goal at ATS was to be completed.

Anyway, this is it. Try, try hard and that an hour comes to you. I recommend trying from Thursday to Friday or Sunday to Monday. I think that around 7 AM in the Czech republic the editor chooses his favorites.
cwat89

#10 Post by cwat89 » 26 Mar 2021 12:01

This is my best picture and has gotten the most attention but not from the editor. Hopefully it may get selected dropping it here. Thank you for making this thread!

[ external image ]

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”