#11 Post by schwedentrucker_09 » 25 Nov 2018 10:57

So, the completly right numer would be : 2774 Hours. :lol:

Wolfi
Global moderator

Re: Poll: "Hall of Fame" most km/miles

#12 Post by Wolfi » 25 Nov 2018 11:11

dreamcatcher wrote:
25 Nov 2018 08:39
@Wolfi sorry Mike,how much time have you spent with the "create" of your mods so far? ... ;)
A lot less than you think. And I don't brag about it, or expect people to praise me about time I spent making mods :roll:
Etrusan wrote:
25 Nov 2018 08:32
I'd be more interested in seeing the community as a whole - total distance, how many tons have we transported, most/least visited city, most/least taken cargo, average distance per job, average mass transported per job and things like that.
This one here is actually a great idea imho. A collective effort. It would also be fun to see how much the numbers change during WoTr events :)

Mike Zadra

#13 Post by Mike Zadra » 25 Nov 2018 12:30

I think that it does not have to be a competition ... it can simply be an implemento to the statistics, after all our travels WoTR are public and everyone can see how many trips we have made ... I see absolutely nothing wrong. .. all IMHO of course
I don't know English, I use Google Translator ... if you read stupid things, here's the reason

dreamcatcher

#14 Post by dreamcatcher » 25 Nov 2018 12:47

Wolfi wrote:
25 Nov 2018 11:11
A lot less than you think. And I don't brag about it, or expect people to praise me about time I spent making mods :roll:
Ok, Wolfi I realize what it's all about ..you probably also talk to me about it..
I'll do it now, quick and painless, and delete my WOT account and start over!
Yes, I probably spend too much time with ETS2 and ATS or WOT.The problem, what I see in WOT, have seen, that there are many "wannabe", who are just "like-cool" or "fav-cool". And hav themselves do nothing for ETS2 and / or ATS made!
If you "busy" with it for a while, you realize it!And these people did not deserve an EP for me!

Madkine

#15 Post by Madkine » 25 Nov 2018 20:59

@Mike If the stats are visible and on a list, it becomes a competition. It's the way people work.

dreamcatcher

#16 Post by dreamcatcher » 26 Nov 2018 01:51

Wolfi wrote:
25 Nov 2018 07:09
Also this kind of list is dumb IMO, as it simply shows which of the WoTr users is the biggest no-life. :roll:
No, I can tell you what an "IMO" is, the stupid "EP" Pic, fortunately abolished! And the "like" and "fav" system ...!
dreamcatcher wrote:
26 Nov 2018 03:05
Dear SCS please,please delete this also from WOT!

This 3 options make WOT broke!!

Madkine

#17 Post by Madkine » 26 Nov 2018 06:52

Erm, IMO = In My Opinion

Mike Zadra

#18 Post by Mike Zadra » 26 Nov 2018 10:49

it would be just one more feature ... (thinks I travel only through WoT when there are events ... it will take a lifetime to get to the moon or to make a million miles) I am happy with the work of the SCS and especially the modder (maybe it is more their them if this game is so long-lived) ... of course, now that less than a week are in "anxiety" for the release of the Baltic DLC or for some mod that interests me / like especially ... those who want today's mod ready for yesterday are the same ones who are convinced that the mods are done in 5 minutes between a bite to the sandwich and a sip of drink ...
------------------------------------------------
es wäre nur ein weiteres Feature ... (meint, ich reise nur durch WoT, wenn es Ereignisse gibt ... es wird ein Leben lang dauern, um zum Mond zu kommen oder eine Million Meilen zu machen) Ich bin zufrieden mit der Arbeit der SCS und vor allem die modder (vielleicht ist es mehr sie, wenn dieses spiel so langlebig ist) ... natürlich jetzt, wo weniger als eine woche "angst" für die Veröffentlichung des Baltic DLC oder für irgendeinen Mod ist, der mich interessiert vor allem ... diejenigen, die den heutigen mod für gestern haben wollen, sind die gleichen, die überzeugt sind, dass die mods in 5 minuten zwischen einem biss zum sandwich und einem schluck getränk fertig sind ...

-------------

sarebbe solo una feature in più...(pensa che io faccio i viaggi WoT solo quando ci sono gli eventi... ci metterò una vita ad arrivare sulla luna o per fare il milione di km) io sono contento del lavoro della SCS e soprattutto dei modder (forse è più merito loro se questo gioco è così longevo)... certo, ora che manca meno di una settimana sono in "ansia" per l'uscita del DLC Baltico o per qualche mod che m'interessa/piace particolarmente... quelli che vogliono la mod di oggi pronta per ieri sono gli stessi che sono convinti che le mod si facciano in 5 minuti tra un morso al panino e un sorso di bibita...
I don't know English, I use Google Translator ... if you read stupid things, here's the reason

Wolfi
Global moderator

#19 Post by Wolfi » 26 Nov 2018 10:58

Yeah WoTr is broken, so let's turn it into a no-life competition and break it even more... :roll:

Etrusan

#20 Post by Etrusan » 26 Nov 2018 12:33

Sounds like a plan.
Seasonic SSR-650TD; Intel Core i5-6600K 3,5GHz; Gainward GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix GS; 2x Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB; 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB; Corsair Force MP510 960GB; 2x 24" AOC I2481FXH; Windows 10

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS website”