World of Trucks Account Support

HaylzTDI

World of Trucks Account Support

#1 Post by HaylzTDI » 31 Aug 2019 10:34

right i am having issues with my account link to steam through world of trucks im new to this so my son tried to help me and set up the wrong user deatails so now that this has happened i can no longer set up the right one and link it it says this message >>We were unable to find Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator on your account, please ensure your profile is set to public and that you have played the game at least 2 hours. can someone please help me as im feeling i spent £40... for nothing as i cant play online with my son and partner.

Mohegan13
Beta tester

Re: World of Trucks Account Support

#2 Post by Mohegan13 » 31 Aug 2019 10:45

We can't help you here. All WoTr support needs to be via their email: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/support
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
But on my tombstone when I go, just put 'death by rock and roll'.

yachtlover

#3 Post by yachtlover » 16 Nov 2019 01:01

OK,I have ATS and ETS2.I try to login from ats,clicking "apply" from profile,but,it says login can not be verified.So,I then click "register",get to the login page on WOT and it says "this email is already registered".No matter what,since 1.36 update,I can't "connect to WOT" from my ats profile page.What could be wrong??

Madkine

#4 Post by Madkine » 16 Nov 2019 05:08

Can you login on the WoT site?

samsunix

#5 Post by samsunix » 06 Jun 2020 10:39

yachtlover wrote:
16 Nov 2019 01:01
OK,I have ATS and ETS2.I try to login from ats,clicking "apply" from profile,but,it says login can not be verified.So,I then click "register",get to the login page on WOT and it says "this email is already registered".No matter what,since 1.36 update,I can't "connect to WOT" from my ats profile page.What could be wrong??
You are trying to register, when you already have register. You need to choose "login" instead.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS website”