An Idea for a new ''mode'' of WoT Jobs.

Reis_6

An Idea for a new ''mode'' of WoT Jobs.

#1 Post by Reis_6 » 13 Oct 2019 23:56

Hello guys,

There will be a long text before the images, stay only if you are really interested, please!

I have been playing ETS2 since its release. I really love trucks, my dad is a truck driver and we always travel together in my childhood. I am a big fan of SCS. My games are ''closed'' on both DLC and Steam market itens. But long years of ETS2 are already making me ''tired''. Tired of your 'logistics' from point A to point B, traveling 3000 or 6000 km is already saturated. I will not deny, I really like the multiplayer platform available by modders. Playing with friends is amazing!
The idea of ​​World of Trucks is simply wonderful! Me and a friend (or several) can take the same job, load together, and ride for a long and heavy trip, that's great! The WoT events, I always look forward to every new event when that's announced. (By the way, congratulations SCS for the current event).
Anyone who knows me has long, known that I've been thinking of a way to have a new WoT, a new generation. I thought about that and I'll post my simple idea in this post with some great images. It would be like:

A special area on the World of Trucks website for weekly or emergency contracts... I'll explain:

Emergency: A certain company would have a certain driver to do a job, but the same got sick and had to leave the service, so a new driver would has been called to take charge on the site and perform within the game.
Weekly: A certain company has take a long contract with a customer to transport 4 agricultural or industrial machinery to a certain location, so you would have to leave loaded, come back empty, load again and thus complete a contract within a specified time.

You know, there is a lack of logistics that makes us want to go further than going from point A to B.

They thought it would be nice if Trameri were to fail because its drivers had abandoned it, and you and a friend could save the company together accepting the jobs...

I miss having a real company, where I would have to accept the work there, leave for the trip, arrive at the destination, unload, return empty and load in the same place again.

All this associated with a global ranking, not for competition, but for statistics, would be sensational! Think about it SCS, I'm sure many players would love it!

The images here:

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Andre Santos

Re: An Idea for a new ''mode'' of WoT Jobs.

#2 Post by Andre Santos » 14 Oct 2019 21:36

Nice idea... +1
WoT YOUTUBE FLICKR I5 13600KF - 32gb RAM - RTX3080Ti
kingoko

#3 Post by kingoko » 15 Oct 2019 11:11

Yea we need that WoTR evolve. The best will be full functioniting multiplayer but that probably in around 2025. But for now we can get like daily or weekly "missions". Actually SCS got ppl working on maps, other on truck, trailers, on paint jobs, etc and i think they got too few ppl working on that multiplayer aspect of game.
Click here to check my profile :arrow:
No mods, no cheats, no console :P

ETS2: lvl136, achiev: 63/75, dlc 63/72, steam items 79/83
ATS: lvl86, achiev: 70/70, dlc 23/23, steam items 52/53
Reis_6

#4 Post by Reis_6 » 16 Oct 2019 00:57

Thanks for the positive support guys! A new ''evolve'' to WoTr sounds good for a future logistic in the game... I miss the jobs who us can make a route loaded, back empty and load again in the same company.. work with just one type of cargo... so...
ealpunal

#5 Post by ealpunal » 24 Mar 2021 14:22

Well prepared, would be amazing to see this feature in the game. Hope it will be accepted/implemented

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”