World of Truck server speed increase to 110km/h (69 mi)

alex_suporte_TI

Re: World of Truck server speed increase to 110km/h (69 mi)

#71 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 23 Feb 2020 15:13

You have not read the entire discussion, as I have already explained why I do not want to continue with Word Of Truck.

Reread the post again
Last edited by supersobes on 23 Feb 2020 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote [Forum rule 2.12]

alex_suporte_TI

Withdrawal of Word Of Truck Speed ​​Limit

#72 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 27 Feb 2020 20:32

In time I made a post giving suggestion to increase the speed of the game inside the Word Of Truck server.

The post was blocked even though I didn't violate any forum rules.

Well said that I came here to clarify some things of the previous post:

First, about FOV: FOV does not change the travel time, it only changes the field view of the game and makes the person have a perspective of driving at a higher speed, but the travel time is the same, so there is no point in changing the FOV if the travel time is the same as if I were driving at 60km / h.

Second, the question of choosing not to ride Word Of Truck anymore: In fact I can choose not to take Word Of Truck trips anymore and ride off, but I like Word Of Truck and use telemetry apps from the game that don't it allows trips outside of Word Of Truck and there are also Word Of Truck events that come up and I like long trips and the working time of external contracts are real times, another reason why I don't want the option to leave Word Of Truck.

Tercero, on the real life speed limit laws: I know the real life speed limit laws, but the travel time within the game does not match and is not even close to the real life travel time, so I see no connection with the game. If the issue is awareness of respect for speed limits, ok I understand, but walking who wants speed above the law, a game will not make the player in real life drive as in the game.

Given all of the above, I see no reason to have this limiter within Word Of Truck.

supersobes
Global moderator

Re: Withdrawal of Word Of Truck Speed ​​Limit

#73 Post by supersobes » 28 Feb 2020 11:02

If a thread has been locked by a moderator, it has been done so for a reason. Don't make a new thread about the same thing. Refer to forum rule 2.8.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS website”