I created a small script that can be run on the homepage of the World of Trucks website that shows a few more stats for the current event.
It allows showing and hiding of the advanced stats and also showing and hiding completed cities.
It adds 3 progress bars, which are for global stars, europe stars, and america stars.
Here is a preview:
The stats are updated at the same interval that the base stats are (it just uses the data that is fetched from the server every few seconds by the page already)
I assure there is nothing fishy in the script, it is pretty straightforward to follow it if you want to read through all the code.
There's a few options for using the script:
1: You can open the browser's dev tools (usually f12) and paste it in the console, although this needs to be done every time you reload the homepage.
2: Using the Tapermonkey extension for you browser: http://www.tampermonkey.net/ (extension for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc)
- For this option, install the extension, then come back here and open the link for the script below in a new tab. Tapermonkey should automatically detect the script and show you an install screen.
- Now everytime you load the homepage of World of Trucks, the script will automatically run.
Here is the script, same link for either usage option:
https://gist.github.com/LyraGhost/09fe4 ... 19.user.js
Tested on latest version of chrome, but should work in firefox and edge aswell.
Let me know what you all think.
Should be useful for getting more cities complete.
I will also probably create scripts similar to this for other events in the future should we find them useful.
- Made expanding the city lists its own option/button
- Added a loading message while waiting for the data to show the script is actually running
- Advanced stats are now shown by default
- Added options to sort city lists by number of remaining deliveries
- Added country and dlc info to each city (hover over city name)
- Fixed tapermonkey settings for loading page with and without www.
(Preview image has also been updated)