Withdrawal of the Word Of Truck speed limit. (topic without discussion yet within the forum)

alex_suporte_TI

Withdrawal of the Word Of Truck speed limit. (topic without discussion yet within the forum)

#1 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 28 Feb 2020 20:07

A post was made giving a suggestion to increase the speed limit in Word Of Truck and the post was blocked with the following message: "If a thread was blocked by a moderator, this was done for a reason. Do not make a new topic about same thing. See rule 2.8 of the forum. "

This later and I send a message to one of the moderators asking about the block, but he did not reply to the private message sent, but sent this message in the blocked post and even so he did not answer the question asked which was why the block did not violating any forum rules.

In item 2.8 mentioned by the moderator in question, it refers to the creation of new topics if only they have not been discussed. The new post in question is exactly different from the blocked post, the blocked post I gave the suggestion to increase the speed limit of Word Of Truck and this new one is for the removal of the speed limit, therefore within the rules. It also says that you cannot create another topic if you already have another post discussing the same topic and that you can use the forum search to check if you already have this topic under discussion and so I did and there is no other topic on the topic. subject matter.

So I want once again to request the reason for blocking the post that was not said and the permission to create this other topic here that is totally different from the first blocked.

*The rest of the post has been removed - if a moderator locks a topic then do not continue discussing it. It's that simple.*

Mohegan13
Global moderator

Re: Withdrawal of the Word Of Truck speed limit. (topic without discussion yet within the forum)

#2 Post by Mohegan13 » 29 Feb 2020 11:15

Locked and replies deleted as per rule [2.8] - Don't create a new topic if a topic has been locked... Yours was locked and you made TWO more about the same content.

As far as the reason for the original lock, I have no idea, you'll have to hope the moderator who locked it answers the question.
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
But on my tombstone when I go, just put 'death by rock and roll'.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS website”