Online Contract not completing

Garrington_Levy

Online Contract not completing

#1 Post by Garrington_Levy » 10 Mar 2021 16:02

I've just (15-20 minutes ago) taken a job from the external contract system, I've done the hard part and now need to drop the cargo off but when i attempt to do so, I am told 'unable to sync your WoT account' and I am placed 20ft back to where I started. Is this an isssue on my end of things? or is there maintainance going on with the system causing this? haven't had much free time as to keep up to date with the happenings of the game as I'm in the middle of extensive home remodeling.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated as I'm totally lost on this!
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
plykkegaard

Re: Online Contract not completing

#2 Post by plykkegaard » 10 Mar 2021 16:20

Which game version? (1.39 or beta)
Do you have any map or similar mods?

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Garrington_Levy

#3 Post by Garrington_Levy » 10 Mar 2021 16:50

I'm running 1.39 and use Promods, Rusmap, Project Balkan, Southern Region and that Siberia map (can't remember its name) and I use RLJ's scania T. I did read on the Promods site that this maybe a conflict issue, but I didn't take a job to or from a rebuilt city as far as I'm aware- Amsterdam to Osnabroke (can't spell lol) but as I mentioned, I'm rather out of the loop in terms of compatibilities and such.
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Madkine
Global moderator

#4 Post by Madkine » 10 Mar 2021 19:57

With Promods installed and that error, it's very likely a mod issue. If they move a prefab even by a metre it causes sync issues.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
kreti

#5 Post by kreti » 11 Mar 2021 11:36

It's a knowed problem that WOT contracts fails when the destination company was modified and moved from the original position of vanilla base map. WOT an promods are not a good idea: no ferrys, no modified citys/companys...

You can try to load the working contract in a profile with vanilla map, and if you are luky, you can start in a road. May be that you start flyng too, if the position of the last sync with WOT is a hole in vanilla map.
Garrington_Levy

#6 Post by Garrington_Levy » 11 Mar 2021 13:47

Yeah, I assumed it was because of assests being moved about, I'll try and be more careful next time.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”