External market

StoutishDwarf5

External market

#1 Post by StoutishDwarf5 » 02 May 2021 19:27

My external market is grayed out for me and WoT is connected. Anyone know why and how to fix this? Thanks in advance!!
supersobes
Global moderator

Re: External market

#2 Post by supersobes » 03 May 2021 02:29

The External Market only unlocks once you have your own truck and trailer. It's basically the World of Trucks version of the Cargo Market where you provide the equipment and the shipper provides the cargo.
Pepelus

#3 Post by Pepelus » 20 Nov 2021 04:50

Good day. I am reporting a problem with an insufficient supply of external cargo.
External cargo often gives a very limited number of loads. The problem occurs especially if I use my own semi-trailer. Please expand the external offer. It is really very limited and insufficient.
I'm adding snapshots of one case. I have also seen external cargo with only 1-2 offers. This is no exception.
[ external image ]

Non-external cargo offers many more loads than external market. There are several times more non-external cargo from the same city.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
cliff60

#4 Post by cliff60 » 23 Dec 2021 09:18

im getting lots more jobs on extranal contracts than i am in normal jobs. so might just be the city ur in hasnt got many.

Im seeing a lot of jobs being done in Germany in WOTS for the xmas event. so try a diff country.
Madkine
Global moderator

#5 Post by Madkine » 23 Dec 2021 09:59

@cliff60 External contracts is not the same as external cargo. External cargo is when you use your own trailer.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”