completed job not showing on my completed jobs in iberia event

richyrich

completed job not showing on my completed jobs in iberia event

#1 Post by richyrich » 09 May 2021 19:55

I bought the Iberia DLC, got it all downloaded saw the event and started looking for jobs from my base in london, took a job to Baracalona and fine it showed i had done 1 of my 20 deliveries. I then went out of barcalona to bouroux, and i never got my delivery target up to 2 for some reason. So i then noticed the more jobs i done i was not getting any nearer to my total 20. I have now played 3 days, done over 30 jobs and i am still on 12 of 20. I dont want help sorting it out because this has happened before, and i'm certain on every event WOT bring out. All i want them to do is get their act together and make sure the event will run smoothly and without wasting my time when i do deliveries. I'm totally annoyed and frustrated that i have done over 30 jobs and got hardly anywhere even though i have stuck to the fonfines set out by WOT. Utterly pointless and i wont be joining in on future events because i dont see the point in doing them when i know it will be the same old waste of my time.

Thanks for wasting hours of my time

Richy
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: completed job not showing on my completed jobs in iberia event

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 09 May 2021 19:57

cities only count ONCE, and you have to at least drive 200km for it to count (distance displayed should be 200 or over, detours wont count)
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
richyrich

#3 Post by richyrich » 09 May 2021 19:59

i meant bordaux not bouroux and yes carl i know you have to do different cities. please read what i said
plykkegaard

#4 Post by plykkegaard » 09 May 2021 20:03

Job to Barcelona
Job from Barcelona does not count
It myst be unique cities, second job is a duplicate

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
zippe

#5 Post by zippe » 09 May 2021 20:08

The event works correctly for ten thousands of people but it don't work for you, so you really mean this is the fault of SCS? ;)
make sure that you are doing jobs with the required length, also that your jobs goes to or from one of the citys you haven't used in another event job before, and don't use map mods when doing WOT jobs :)
xXCARL1992Xx

#6 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 09 May 2021 20:14

richyrich wrote: 09 May 2021 19:59 i know you have to do different cities.
apparently you dont, because every event of this configuration worked for me without problems, looks like you didnt understand the rules, you have to take a load TO OR FROM a city in Iberia to another, if you start in London and finish in Barcelona it will count as 1 job done, if you drive from Barcelona to Bordeaux it will not count because Barcelona is already marked off, same goes if you would have driven from Barcelona to Tarragona, this job wont count because it is under 200km

so here the rules again

- every cite delivered TO OR FROM counts to the personal goal (delivered TO Barcelona will count, next delivering FROM not)
- the minimum distance is 200km, detours with a job that is under 200km will not count

if you follow these simple rules the event will be done, i needed 22 jobs to finish this event, and same goes for every other event before it, when you stick to the rules it works, there was never an error in these events and they were doable in the time given when the rules were followed
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”