Suggestion "Small and quick" WOT events (Rotating events, one event active all the time)

Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Suggestion "Small and quick" WOT events (Rotating events, one event active all the time)

#11 Post by Madkine » 26 Sep 2021 02:22

@bobgrey1997 Yes that would work, SCS have done this before with Christmas trailers in particular.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Trenero

Re: Suggestion "Small and quick" WOT events (Rotating events, one event active all the time)

#12 Post by Trenero » 26 Sep 2021 03:49

@bobgrey1997 Yes, people can mod the trailers but the decision to use the mods is yours and you won't get the achievement for the event hauling the trailers for events not active.

Personaly if the event change every for example 15 or 20 days i think in that period i would play enough to enjoy the event and get the achievement, and that is not enough to get bored of the event and when the next event starts i will be ready.
Depending on the amount of small events introduced and rotated, if you really like one event in particular you will know in advance that in "X" amount of weeks the event will be in game again, so you can plan your time ahead and make more space to play during the event that week.

So i my case i would not even consider to use the mod.
bobgrey1997

#13 Post by bobgrey1997 » 26 Sep 2021 04:44

Aren't achievements only a one-time issue? I don't think you'll get an achievement for doing the same event again later.
Trenero

#14 Post by Trenero » 26 Sep 2021 12:46

There are some WOT achievements that can be obtained more than once (for example:Regular visitor, Commited hauler,High FIve...), we need the achievements for this type of events coded this way.

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”