Australian and Canadian Truck Simulators

RB26DETT

Australian and Canadian Truck Simulators

#1 Post by RB26DETT » 14 Dec 2013 14:54

It's just a fantasy, but I think it's a great one.
Who wouldn't like to drive on a Australian desert roads with lots of trailers?
Also who wouldn't like to drive on Canadian ice roads hauling oil rigs and diamond mines equipment?
I know about mods for ETS2 and Extreme Truck Simulator games but I don't like unofficial soft and ExtremeTS games are old fashion looking.

Mac

Re: Australian and Canadian Truck Simulators

#2 Post by Mac » 14 Dec 2013 18:33

Love the Mack .. :) Better be driving those ice roads now. You'd have a tough time finding roads like that April Through October.. Unless you went up into Santa land .. :lol:

MartinoPio
Global moderator

#3 Post by MartinoPio » 14 Dec 2013 18:40

http://www.extremetrucker2.com/

This web site will show a very famous game SCS Software. It meets the criteria of those countries.

Image Image Image Image

GearJammer55

#4 Post by GearJammer55 » 14 Dec 2013 19:14

Yes, I loved that game. Unfortunately it looks a bit dated now (compared to today's ETS2). I would like to see SCS revive ET2 by giving it a technical overhaul and bringing it up to modern standard.
ProMods Developer

RB26DETT

#5 Post by RB26DETT » 14 Dec 2013 20:25

MartinoPio wrote:http://www.extremetrucker2.com/
This web site will show a very famous game SCS Software. It meets the criteria of those countries.
I mentioned it in my original post. After ETS2 came out, Extreme Trucker games became outdated.
Mac wrote:Love the Mack .. :) Better be driving those ice roads now. You'd have a tough time finding roads like that April Through October.. Unless you went up into Santa land .. :lol:
Its always summer in ETS2, so it can be always winter in CTS:) I doubt that there's oil or diamonds in Laplandia:) Canadian ice roads could be DLC or upcoming American Truck Simulator but I think it wouldn't be nice to canadians.
Last edited by RB26DETT on 15 Dec 2013 11:20, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfpack

#6 Post by Wolfpack » 16 Dec 2013 16:37

I am sure canadian,and ausie games are coming in the future!

As well As "Latin truck simulator" and "Asian Truck simulator" (SCS Feel free to use names)if you need more ideas let me know!

But perhaps in the mean time Scs, can Re-work their old games as much as possible,and re-sell them as "deluxe editions" or something.
they can sure use the money,and I would buy if they looked and played like ets2.

I would like to add.
Scs should figure out a way to connect all future games with ets2,and ats.
not sure if WOT can/will be used for that purpose (as well as future multplayer).
but what i refer to is the expansion of the company from one game to the next.
instead of starting ATS from scratch,I can import my company information from ets 2 (options menu).
and this way in the future, they can connect all their games, to create "world of trucks simulator" .

adrian007

#7 Post by adrian007 » 22 Dec 2013 01:11

Well I hate to be the bearer of sad news but there was mob trying to create a Truck Sim for us AussiesImage
I realize this is a mammoth size map but there's been nothing since September so I strongly suspect this has been shot down Image
Regards
Adrian 8-)

robbo316

#8 Post by robbo316 » 31 Dec 2013 13:53

Wolfpack wrote:But perhaps in the mean time Scs, can Re-work their old games as much as possible,and re-sell them as "deluxe editions" or something.
I so agree with you on that point. Since I got my G25, I now can't play UKTS, for example, because I feel weird not using the full on manual gearbox! By enabling these option in the new games, they have ruined their previous ones for me. Maybe it's just the human condition -- if we don't have something, we don't need it; yet when we get something, we can't do without it.

gerbiepiep

#9 Post by gerbiepiep » 07 Jan 2014 15:08

An all new Australian Truck Simulator would probably be a dream for plenty to come true, if worked out greatly in detail.
Like real mud bogs in the outbacks, intense hills that'll make your truck bog down greatly with its tempertures rising enormously with chances of ruining parts or comming to a halt., animals crossing the roads, cyclones etcetera.
So much that could be done to that game, if one would actually be made.

Although im fairly sure, with all the straight never ending roads with nothing in sight there, plenty would probably fall asleep. :lol:

My vote SCS would definatly get to make something awesome like that.

Supernaut

#10 Post by Supernaut » 05 May 2014 02:51

Mac wrote:Love the Mack .. :) Better be driving those ice roads now. You'd have a tough time finding roads like that April Through October.. Unless you went up into Santa land .. :lol:
Its always summer in ETS2, so it can be always winter in CTS:) I doubt that there's oil or diamonds in Laplandia:) Canadian ice roads could be DLC or upcoming American Truck Simulator but I think it wouldn't be nice to canadians.[/quote]

Don't worry about an expansion not being nice to Canadians. We're pretty used to being forgotten and playing second fiddle to the ol' US of A. I'm sure Canadian truck sim fans would be happy to see the content show up by any means.

I would like to see the map expand into Mexico as well.

Return to “Public research”