Idea for parts tuning

Quentin07.3D

Idea for parts tuning

#1 Post by Quentin07.3D » 05 May 2014 10:16

Hello, I'm a big fan, but I am disappointed in your hand because your games euro truck simulator 2 lacks a great thing in terms of customizing trucks, paint accessories! Why do not we have the paint grille, bumpers paint buffalo, ramps headlight paint, paint and small bar lod rectroviseur paint! They have got fed up with your tuning in chrome, this is ugly and worthy of an ******* tuning and lack of originality. Thank you to read and consider my point and why not do a survey! cordially
Last edited by ohaha on 05 May 2014 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed nationality targeted "indiscretion".

jarvik79

Re: Idea for parts tuning

#2 Post by jarvik79 » 05 May 2014 10:50

However, what SCS have admirably done is to open up the API to allow anyone and everyone, including you, to create their own modification and add them to the trucks.

So if you don't like it.... you can learn how to write mods and change it yourself :) Or even simpler, search for mods that people have already written, if you're willing to take the risk they might not do exactly what you want, and may not be kept updated.

ohaha
Global moderator

Re: Idea for parts tuning

#3 Post by ohaha » 05 May 2014 11:30

Please, avoid making attacks based on race, gender, nationality or whatever other type of discriminatory references.
This is your final warning.

Thank you
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Public research”