ATS's highway barriers.

boi999

ATS's highway barriers.

#1 Post by boi999 » 03 Feb 2015 23:05

I watched the hour video of gameplay and I've seen a lot of highway barriers right on the side of the left lane. In America (not sure about europe), we rarely have it so close to the lane. We usually have one barrier in the middle of the median or no barrier at all. I would like SCS to see this so that they don't C**k that part of the game up. Since it is american I would like it to be that way. There have been so many times that traffic would be weird and I would have no where to go and get damage.

Please fix it.

Axel Slingerland
Global moderator

Re: ATS's highway barriers.

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 04 Feb 2015 01:30

You better get used to them. Every SCS trucking sim I have ever see has them like that. But speaking of things that should be American in ATS, we call them "guard rails", not "highway barriers". Image
You can call me Ax

boi999

#3 Post by boi999 » 04 Feb 2015 13:02

Yeah I know they are called guard rails, I kind had to write this in a hurry and didn't have time to to stop and think of the name for them.

Axel Slingerland
Global moderator

#4 Post by Axel Slingerland » 04 Feb 2015 22:14

In any case, like I said before, you better get used to the guard rails the way they are. I think that SCS are unlikely to change that, as they are still placing them the same way they did in their very first truck sim, and that was a long time ago.
You can call me Ax

heroictrucker

#5 Post by heroictrucker » 05 Feb 2015 14:13

well if u ever play RnR they have those barrier divider that block off the freeway that is close off

maybe scs can take this idea and do the same thing and block off

Or intersection and detrour them too take another route

that way it make the game more fun

Return to “Public research”