Online Truck Simulator

sotik1st

Online Truck Simulator

#1 Post by sotik1st » 05 Feb 2016 15:49

It has probably been said before, and many of you may disagree, but I kind of feel that it would be cool to have a Truck Simulator MMO. You could have 1 server where every state and country is sectioned off into other servers as to not bog down one server. And then you could have a CB radio voice chat, players could work together as truckers for a company and make their own and everyone driving around wouldn't know whether or not that the truck they are passing on the road is another player or just an NPC, and so on and so on.

Now I am not an idiot when it comes to game design and know something like this wouldn't be easy to turn into a MMO but a man can dream can't he? I think if they could figure out how to make it work and had the whole world accessible that in the end the game would be pretty fun given that you could run companies with other players.

Centrino2
Global moderator

Re: Online Truck Simulator

#2 Post by Centrino2 » 05 Feb 2016 19:45

Online Truck Simulator?

I thought this was going to be about surfing through the web hauling megabytes of data in the shortest amount of time possible.

But please use the search function before posting, I can't even count how many times this has been brought up............

But it is on SCS's list...... a very long list.
ImageImageImageImage

legiunnaire

#3 Post by legiunnaire » 09 Feb 2016 09:04

It's interesting if SCS can make multiplayer with LAN cable, we can convoy can overtake ai traffic together

georgelucas

#4 Post by georgelucas » 12 Aug 2016 07:53

Sotik thanks for your info.
Signature was in violation of the forum rules, section 3, and has been replaced with this message.

Solo_Kamen

#5 Post by Solo_Kamen » 05 Oct 2016 03:02

there is a mod for that for now. But I suspect that SCS will turn this game into a World of Trucks MMO in 2025 or so.

Return to “Public research”