CSIO Technologies SKRS shifter

Alaindor

Re: CSIO Technologies SKRS shifter

#51 Post by Alaindor » 07 Dec 2017 20:53

Follow up from BBB, will be interesting to see if they get a response from CSIO.
Thank you for using the free services of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We have received your complaint. Your complaint submitted on 12/6/2017 against CSIO Technologies, LLC. Your complaint was assigned ID xxxxxx.
The BBB understands that consumers and businesses have varying perspectives. In order to begin the conciliation process and in accordance with BBB policy, we have contacted CSIO Technologies, LLC and requested their side of the story. Once a response has been received, we will share that response with you. In the instance we do not receive a response you will be notified.
The company may choose to respond to you directly. If that is the case, please inform the BBB of any communications exchanged or resolutions reached.

I would like to suggest, anyone else having had an issue with CSIO to do the same, post an official complaint, even if you got your money back from your bank. The objective being to stop their false advertizing and having other innocent customers getting ripped off too.

https://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business- ... 1000007167

EDIT: I also just filed a complaint to the FTC, with the same objective... we'll see if anything comes out of it.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine Aug. 14, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

TwinShadow

#52 Post by TwinShadow » 11 Dec 2017 22:02

Good luck with the FTC, they take a god awful long time to get anything done. >.>
No longer actively posting on these forums. And no, don't PM unless I happen to know you.

bubbdamadaussie

#53 Post by bubbdamadaussie » 12 Dec 2017 02:36

I must admit that as one of the prime backers I'm disappointed with the way people are being treated. I think they just got in to deep and can't keep up with demand. They should never have started taking orders until they had a reasonable quantity to fulfill the requirements. I hope you have a successful outcome with your refund.

Alaindor

#54 Post by Alaindor » 12 Dec 2017 20:55

Thanks! I think in that case first thing they should do is stop taking more orders until they can fulfill them in a reasonable timeframe, and second (or first?) is communicate, respond, answer, update their website,... anything that might show they care about their customers! They obviously care about our money as this is immediately cashed in...

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

jasin18

#55 Post by jasin18 » 15 Dec 2017 22:28

They have stopped taking orders, I tried 3 times, went to their facebook, tried to get a hold of them there. Nothing. Did a google search, found this forum about it. Thank you for clearing this up guys, and thank you Alaindor for giving me a link to another site that does the same thing. Can't wait till my Mega Shifter comes in!

WolfTheWhite

#56 Post by WolfTheWhite » 20 Dec 2017 05:22

Alaindor, I'm also looking to get my money back at this point. I also filed a BBB Dispute about three weeks ago. No new info in three weeks from them either.

I ordered mine Apr. 8, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Alaindor

#57 Post by Alaindor » 23 Dec 2017 18:57

@WolfTheWhite, thanks, no news from anyone here either... surprise, surprise...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Blovesx

#58 Post by Blovesx » 29 Dec 2017 18:02

Gah, I hope you guys will get your money back. I'm using myself SKRS shifter but I bought mine in my country (also someone I know) and we got the packages really fast. If you get your money back and will still be interested in it I can give you link to the site. He has only SKRS for EU trucks though. I paid for mine... for now it is $106 dollars, I see he can send it abroad but it's pretty pricey don't know why it costs $46...

Fawls

#59 Post by Fawls » 05 Jan 2018 09:45

Hi Guys, I ordered one of these shifters on Oct 22nd, I stumbled across this forum the next day and after reading the negative comments I realized my $$$ were more than likely lost so ordered a similar product form Poland through E bay which arrived in good time and has been awesome! This was a less than popular expense especially in my wife's eyes!
The only reason I ordered through CSIO was because it was highly recommended by Squirrel on YouTube who was one of the early recipients of the product.
I went to email CSIO but found their address was along the lines of don't email contact us on Facebook, I am not on Facebook but I have finally messaged them through my wife's Facebook account and are waiting on a response...
Why did I wait so long? mainly due CSIO's web site stating it would take several weeks to process an order and my ill placed trust of service providers and positive recommendations of the product.
I am aware this is not a good time of year to expect a prompt reply from anyone yet alone these people so I wait in anticipation! not really expecting much and feeling more & more each day like I have been robbed!.
Anyone looking to buy one of these do yourselves a favor and go through eBay or mega shifter.

I might add that this is a product that the purchaser wants like yesterday and a long wait time is less than acceptable.
They'll take your payment immediately and not fulfill order.

Comp Specs: i5 8600K, GTX1070, 16GB Ram.

flight50

#60 Post by flight50 » 05 Jan 2018 15:05

@Fawls, I hate to say it, but your money is as good as gone. The recommendation from Squirrel is from a very old video. In his new videos on Youtube and Twitch, he advises to stay clear of CSIO. If you did not get one in the first 3-6 months, you can forget it. I did a little research but still gave them a shot. I wanted to support them and Tech Affliction so I actually bought 2 shifters originally. I was aware that some people's order was 3-6 months with CSIO (at the time of research) and Tech Affliction offered a much more reasonable delivery. As more time went buy, people were waiting well beyond 6 months for their CSIO SKRS. Add the fact that they don't communicate AT ALL, and you are screwed. I went with a Mega Shifter and I haven't turned back or second guess that purchase. Got it in 3 weeks. Tech Affliction also communicates with his customers wayyy better. I talked to him several time via phone and thru email. Read up on his thread here.

Return to “Public research”