CSIO Technologies SKRS shifter

Fawls

Re: CSIO Technologies SKRS shifter

#61 Post by Fawls » 06 Jan 2018 01:10

Yes I think you are right, I will contact my bank next week and see if I can get my money back.

Did you get the ASP button box?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES
They'll take your payment immediately and not fulfill order.

Comp Specs: i5 8600K, GTX1070, 16GB Ram.

TwinShadow

#62 Post by TwinShadow » 06 Jan 2018 06:39

I'm going to be getting info from the KS page and a couple other things while another one of my friends helps me with getting stuff from this topic and the steam forums. Going to be a few days probably to get it all, but I'll be making a video as someone from an outside perspective on the situation and hopefully its objectionable.
No longer actively posting on these forums. And no, don't PM unless I happen to know you.

flight50

#63 Post by flight50 » 06 Jan 2018 16:50

@fawls. Yes I have the ASP box. It is not made by CSIO. It is from another guy that sells thru CSIO, see here The box came in about 2-2.5 months. Exactly when he said it would. You can avoid CSIO site and go directly to their site. The box is great. Expensive but welllll worth it. I remapped my most used buttons and it's awesome. I also found this cool little desk top visa stand for it that it is mounted to. No drilling on my desk or mounting to furniture. The stand is mobile and it has a weighted bottom so it doesn't move easily. Same with the height adjustment. It is very stiff and takes force to adjust the height and tilt.

Here are a few pics below. Excuse the mess though. I have not dusk nor cleaned my desk area is awhile. Cleaning takes away from driving in ATS, lol. For my Mega Shifter, I made a little setup out of galvanized pipe from Home Depot and made an adjustable shifter stand. It worked out very very well. It put the shifter in a natural truck position in my limited playing area. My desk is actually a work station so I had to make my setup fairly compact. Thus far, its great. I just wish I had space for 3 horizontal monitors.

Fawls

#64 Post by Fawls » 07 Jan 2018 05:20

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure if there was a tie up with CSIO or not as they are available on their site.
I haven't decided if I need one or not, they are kind of expensive and I have a G25 shifter with lots of buttons and have almost everything covered, if I get my money back from CSIO through the bank I might grab one... assuming the ship overseas.
I built a driving cockpit for racing NASCAR, at the time I mounted the seat a little high for a race car, it was ok but works now for a truck ok as well. I will try to upload a pic but I might be too new here for it to work...
They'll take your payment immediately and not fulfill order.

Comp Specs: i5 8600K, GTX1070, 16GB Ram.

renenate12

#65 Post by renenate12 » 07 Jan 2018 18:14

i oredered my csio shifter and i loved it ,, got mines in 3 weeks

Blackspots

#66 Post by Blackspots » 07 Jan 2018 20:50

@renanate12: How long ago did you order it?
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico

flight50

#67 Post by flight50 » 08 Jan 2018 05:43

Yeah, that's the trick. I am sure he did not order in 2017. If he did it was before May 2017. People would got their are all in 2016 that I have seen. CSIO is not the place to order a shifter for such an expensive device.

Alaindor

#68 Post by Alaindor » 08 Jan 2018 21:33

I also recommend the ASP button box, I mounted it on my G25 setup with dashboard (TM1638 + tablet running Simhub) so it's all fully transportable as an independent unit, I love the sound of the ignition keys rattling when I drive over a bumpy road... paired with TrackIR and buttkicker it feels great to me, I can't recommend the latter enough for added immersion, you really feel the engine running.

Btw, that's a MEGA shifter, not a CSIO SKRS... Even BBB cannot get an answer from these crooks (see my other thread).
Attachments
2018-01-08 22.12.50 - Copie.jpg
2018-01-08 22.10.12 - Copie.jpg
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine Aug. 14, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

xXCARL1992Xx

#69 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 08 Jan 2018 21:50

i need such a button box but in EU truck style

where do you guys got those ?
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Alaindor

#70 Post by Alaindor » 08 Jan 2018 22:06

@Carl1992: from here, they have different but similar models and several options:
https://evolpcgaming.com/store/product/8-heavy-hauler/

Quite expensive but high quality I think. Also takes two months to ship (worldwide), but reliably on time.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine Aug. 14, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Return to “Public research”