CSIO Technologies SKRS shifter

Bug Lyfe

Re: CSIO Technologies SKRS shifter

#81 Post by Bug Lyfe » 09 Mar 2019 15:29

I bought one once it came out.

Mine came not functioning very well. I had to tear it apart and reseat the magnet and connectors, so i would say it was probably more just assembled half assed and rushed than a bad product.

Even with the headache, it still works to this day, it transforms these games and is well worth the investment. Mine has not been apart since the first week that I fixed it so its holding up since it was sorted.

Reef
Beta tester

#82 Post by Reef » 17 Nov 2019 01:24

So.... 2 years and 4 months later with still no order fulfilment or refund out of curiosity I just decided to check the website, surprise surprise it no longer exists, it boils my p___ these con artists got away with this but at least no one else can get scammed by these scum.

I should also point out that he is still in-game as a driver, here he is Cory Ryder himself laughing at all us losers who he conned 100 + quid out of..

Blackspots

#83 Post by Blackspots » 18 Nov 2019 01:54

I wonder how much money he managed to keep after all the PayPal disputes? Since he would respond to those and said they were legit, I'm sure he kept a lot.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico

Return to “Public research”