SCS Open House (?)

Nemiro
SCS Software

Re: SCS Open House (?)

#21 Post by Nemiro » 26 Feb 2018 13:56

@Roman71 - If we'll decide to bring a days of Open House of SCS offices, then yes, everyone will be able to come and visit us during these days ;-)
--- NEMIRO ---

Every curse can be broken with an iron will.

Every Community Manager will probably tell you that the community he works with is the best. But they haven't met the #ETS2 and #ATS fans yet, have they?
WE ARE THE #BESTCOMMUNITYEVER!

TwinShadow

#22 Post by TwinShadow » 27 Feb 2018 18:59

As much as I'm interested, sadly air travel is a mixed bag and I'm keeping it as limited as possible. TSA theater and all..

However, I wouldn't mind a live stream of sorts perhaps around the offices and possibly like a small interview or two for whoever is willing. Dunno, still be cool to see the offices some more after that whole move to a new building.
No longer actively posting on these forums. And no, don't PM unless I happen to know you.

Eugene
Beta tester

#23 Post by Eugene » 03 Mar 2018 10:33

I've wanted to do this ever since i've visited Prague in 2010. I actually walked pass by old SCS office, but thought it would be inappropriate to ask for a visit :D
Check out my gallery on

Boy

#24 Post by Boy » 10 Mar 2018 12:08

I found this idea very good, especially for the Beta tester, so you from SCS Software may have personally met the people of the beta tests in the SCS visit

Harven
Beta tester

#25 Post by Harven » 11 Mar 2018 21:25

Hey!
Very nice idea, I would definitely pay you a visit next time I'm in Prague. I was there September last year with my wife on holidays, I even sent a job application but didn't get the invitation so was a bit shy to go to your office anyway ;)

sven_engelen

#26 Post by sven_engelen » 12 Mar 2018 16:57

Nemiro wrote:
26 Feb 2018 13:56
@Roman71 - If we'll decide to bring a days of Open House of SCS offices, then yes, everyone will be able to come and visit us during these days ;-)
Might wanna do it when i'm back at the office lol
Tregion Developer and Promods associate ;)

D4LYNCHHD

#27 Post by D4LYNCHHD » 02 Apr 2018 23:59

Nemiro, a couple weeks ago SCS mentioned on their facebook site, they wanna deliver more information about the open house weekend, do you have more details about the possibilities or the time planning for the visitors, like talking to some developers or discussing about wishes and improvements?
Me and a friend are interested to visit you in Prague. I saw in the comments some people live thousand kilometers away, but to be honest even a 500km trip from germany to you shouldn´t be a waste of time and money.
It sounds harsh,i dont expect that from SCS, i mean it like these typical company showcases "you walk through our rooms and we show you our company from a side you already know by media, images and stuff, but you can´t dig deeper and get in contact with us " ;)
Would be nice to know, what we will be allowed to see. :D

MattoCross

#28 Post by MattoCross » 19 Apr 2018 09:33

Is there something new about term? I will be in Prague at 19. - 20. may, so it will be great to visit your office.
From Slovakia is not so far, but it's not for one day trip to me.
ATS Vanilla Player - My WoTr

abasstreppas
Location: On an island outside another island, outside another island...

#29 Post by abasstreppas » 19 Apr 2018 14:06

Axel Slingerland

#30 Post by Axel Slingerland » 19 Apr 2018 17:37

SiSL wrote:
26 Feb 2018 13:29
I don't think you need rental cars in Prague. Looks pretty city that you can just walk through for many POI's and just use subway to reach SCS building. Google maps find the new building very easily :D
That wouldn't be that much of a problem 10 or 20 years ago. But now... I always have to check about wheelchair access everywhere my Missus and I go. And I know for a fact that I would not be allowed to go to Europe without her. (At least not if I ever plan to go home afterwards!) I found a good travel agent, Sage Traveling, who specialize in disabled travel arrangements, and they say the terrain in Prague "can be challenging to senior and disabled travelers", but they offer guided accessible tours and all hotels they use are actually accessible. All that of course, makes the price higher. They say on their website "Accessibility standards vary from city to city and country to country, so when a hotel boasts a “wheelchair accessible” room, unfortunately, this does not always mean completely accessible." That is definitely true no matter where you go. Even here, when we rented our house we were told it is "100% Accessible" but in reality it's not. It's more like 40%, if I was being very generous.

In any case, even if we could afford such a trip (sadly, we can't), our combined health issues would make such a trip very impractical.
You can call me Ax

Return to “Public research”