UK Roadworks Signs

danbywinby

UK Roadworks Signs

#1 Post by danbywinby » 14 Feb 2019 21:16

Firstly i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this so if it is not please let me know.

The current roadworks signs in ETS2 are not realistic at all in my opinion. Especially with regards to the UK.
For example they are placed on the actual carriageway instead of on the verge and they are way too small.

Below i have images from my dashcam that show the signs that are used in the UK for roadworks that need to close lanes.
These images have been edited, if somebody from SCS would like to see the original footage then please let me know and i can send it over.

I hope that these will be of use to SCS and will help them to improve the realism of the roadworks in ETS2.

The below signs that warn that a lane is about to end are present at 800, 600, 400 and 200 yards before the lane ends.
A very rare sight of a roadworks vehicle driving in the closed lane.
My World of Trucks Profile - New images uploaded: 12/12/2019

David Edson

Re: UK Roadworks Signs

#2 Post by David Edson » 14 Feb 2019 22:27

Probably they will change that and a lot of more things in a "UK Reworked" update, just like the Germany.

amzounslide

Re: UK Roadworks Signs

#3 Post by amzounslide » 04 Aug 2019 18:19

Generally speaking rectangular signs are informational signs. However they might be giving you information about traffic regulation orders that are enforceable.

Return to “Public research”