missing DLC from saved games

djwhitedevil

missing DLC from saved games

#1 Post by djwhitedevil » 10 Feb 2016 13:22

Hello, I started playing this game without any mods and never even bothered trying any out due to my system's performance however after this recent patch, any of my saved games give me this error message: "The save you're trying to load uses DLC (Downloadable content) which is currently unavailable. The missing content is: missing DLC-Kenworth T680 It is now possible to continue with this save without the corresponding DLC(s)."

the only modification to the game that has occured is the Steam patching and besides, I thought the Kenworth T680 came with the initial release of the game no? If all this is missing, where can I download this mod?

I tried grabbing a screenshot but nothing seems to work to get this screen capture. Not even the classic "print screen/copy in paint" nor does F12 from Steam captures the image.
ohaha

Re: missing DLC from saved games

#2 Post by ohaha » 10 Feb 2016 16:07

F10 for in game screenshots
Retired, but still loving it.
SiSL
SCS Software

#3 Post by SiSL » 10 Feb 2016 16:14

Check your DLC's if enabled/disabled in your Steam client, not in game. You can actually manually disable them, in your case, you might click on one checkbox to disable them accidently.

Basically on Steam, click on game and scroll down and see if any of those checkboxes unchecked

[ external image ]
Maxlion

#4 Post by Maxlion » 03 Sep 2016 10:03

I have a similar problem. Game version is 1.4.0.11s. Before that bought Wheel DLC. Now only the last purchased DLC in-game menu is displayed, although the Steam Library all DLC checked (and last savegame is not loaded until missing DLC's). I tried to reinstall the game, return to the stable version, start playing with the new profile. With new profile game launches, only one DLC still displayed in-game menu. Perhaps this is a bug public beta version. I searched on the forum Steam and SCS, but did not find anything similar. Please help recover the game.
Maxlion

#5 Post by Maxlion » 05 Sep 2016 15:26

I'm resolved this problem:
1) Uncheck all DLC's in Steam Library
2) Check file integrity
3) Check DLC's (download and install it)
4) Check file integrity
5) Old profile work fine.

But I don't understand, why this happened.

Return to “American Truck Simulator”