[REWORK] Utah pre-research & rework tips

flight50

Re: [REWORK] Utah pre-research & rework tips

#71 Post by flight50 » 14 Nov 2020 02:17

@MadCat3D I like that US-89 add. That stub out is perfect for it. Now I haven't looked into the dev cam view to see how feasible it is though. But with USBB coming, I hope that this prefab can get introduced to other states. Adding one more bottling company would be even better. By time we get to the East coast, we should have all 3 major soft drink companies in Coco Cola, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. The cargo that can be associated with all three is at least half and dozen. Then count another half dozen each can have that is specific to that brand is another half dozen. That is a solid 2 dozen cargoes right there alone.

raskol

#72 Post by raskol » 19 Dec 2020 11:19

scs software make routes in this utah dlcs that's our only wish:

MadCat3D

#73 Post by MadCat3D » 20 Dec 2020 18:25

I deffenently think that the addition of SR 12 is a must that I do hope they add at some point, especially with the "tunnles" cut into the beautiful red rocks.

They already have US 89 that it branches from in the south and they should also be abble to add SR 24 and the town of Torrey. Any new routs and towns are apreciated but Utah will not be complete without SR 12, one of the most beautiful roads in the US and the inspiration for many part of Rout 66 in the Disney Pixar movie cars.

MadCat3D

#74 Post by MadCat3D » 21 Dec 2020 01:35

@flight50 I think there might be enough room to place Hwy 89, they may have to move some of the mountains, pushing them more North and/or East. I don't know if it will be able to be the full 4 lane with median road that it is in reality but I think it would be possible to place it into the game. I would also like to see the new Salt Lake International Airport in the game, but no mater how I look at it I don't think they could fit it into the space between Ogden and I 80, not without some crazy map wizardry on there part. even by rebuilding the area North of I 80 with the two businesses into the airport entrance and the cargo terminal, I don't think there is enough room for the background assets. Its unfortunate as the new airport is now finally open and the rest of the wings and thermal 2 are going to be finished in the next few years, and the cargo terminal would be great have in the game to compliment the other airports in the game.

Return to “American Truck Simulator”