[TRAFFIC SIGNAGE] Enhanced conspicuity of signs

Bob123412

Re: [TRAFFIC SIGNAGE] Enhanced conspicuity of signs

#31 Post by Bob123412 » 09 Mar 2021 06:21

As far as the state law signs go, I know i used a crosswalk sign in my example, I was referring more to the other ones that you see. However, I just played for a little bit and I am constantly seeing them everywhere along the interstate almost as if they are taunting me. Those ones are in there I was wrong to include them in my list. The only thing I will say is collapsible bollards should collapse but that is a matter for another topic.

As far as scales go, this is the first time I have seen that sign. In fact, this is the first time I've seen any signs in the game that indicate that a scale is open. I've always found the implementation of scales in this game to be unrealistic but I always pushed that thought aside simply due to the fact that I have never driven on the west coast and I know from experience that every state, sometimes different areas within the state, have different rules regarding scales. However, I do know that every state has a sign posted at every scale that indicates whether or not it is open. This may be beacon lights, this may be digital letters, a green arrow/red X, a flip sign or even an orange construction sign that says trucks enter. Regardless the method, they all have one of these signs. This game does not. That is why they were included in the list.
MoiraPrime

Re: [TRAFFIC SIGNAGE] Enhanced conspicuity of signs

#32 Post by MoiraPrime » 24 May 2021 06:12

I'm in an area of rural Mississippi and along some stretches of roads counties are now installing the stop signs and T-junction arrow signs with reflective strips down their supports. I think this is meant to make them stand out more in places that are pitch black dark at night and have no other lighting in the area except your headlights

Return to “American Truck Simulator”