Re: Some generic little problems

#11 Post by ohaha » 24 Nov 2013 16:06

Crazy government there... Huh, Unco!? :D
Retired, but still loving it.
jarvik79

#12 Post by jarvik79 » 24 Nov 2013 18:51

ohaha wrote:Crazy government there... Huh!? :D
I also agree.... next they'll be charging taxes for driving on the roads built with the tax that the drivers paid in the first place..... oh.... wait a moment...!
Cadde

#13 Post by Cadde » 25 Nov 2013 03:21

Jarvik, i dislike taxes as much as the next guy but some roads are used more frequently than others and require a lot more money in maintenance and re-building to improve on them or make alternatives.

Would you rather have it where everybody pays more for the few that gets improvements? Not everybody would see much of their investments.

So the logical me says, it's a necessary evil unless you'd want to see the situation turn into total gridlock and the whole nations infrastructure falling apart.
On extended hiatus.
jarvik79

#14 Post by jarvik79 » 25 Nov 2013 12:18

Hmmm, I guess the witty British sarcasm was lost.... :) Sorry!
Cadde

#15 Post by Cadde » 25 Nov 2013 13:00

To be fair, all British sarcasm and much of it's humor is lost on me and many others too i would imagine. ;)
On extended hiatus.
Theosz

#16 Post by Theosz » 05 Dec 2013 04:53

Unco wrote:UK road rules, as an example:

You MUST NOT move forward over the white line when the red light is showing. Only go forward when the traffic lights are green if there is room for you to clear the junction safely or you are taking up a position to turn right. If the traffic lights are not working, treat the situation as you would an unmarked junction and proceed with great care.
Laws RTA 1988 sect 36 & TSRGD regs 10 & 36
"You MUST NOT move forward over the white line when the red light is showing. "

^^, the light was green when the car in front of me go ahead... and I go ahead to, but this idiot car stoped and don't go to left. The car was stoped so time that light turn to red and I take a penalty police.

only a pieace of my truck was ahead, the trailer still behing.
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
Theosz

#17 Post by Theosz » 05 Dec 2013 19:30

ohaha wrote:OK, I looked at some of the pics...

The Hi-Way is still a Stralis.. it's just the "new" Stralis, AFAIK.

Cheers
Thx for answer Ohaha

but I don't know

I don't know somebody that call "New Iveco Stralis" the Iveco Hi-Way.

To me the valueable is what is wrote - Iveco Hi-Way. (In cabin is Iveco Hi-way. In same screen is Iveco Hi-way. The Iveco don't calls this truck as Iveco Stralis Hi-way, it is not wrote in cabin.

BTW: To the game is easier find and identify Iveco Hi-way. this truck if ETS2 standardize this name.

so please, there no a good reason to SCS don't change and make this fix in Truck Screen to the truck's name. Iveco Stralis x Iveco Hi-Way.

thx
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
Unco

#18 Post by Unco » 05 Dec 2013 21:18

Theosz wrote:

^^, the light was green when the car in front of me go ahead... and I go ahead to, but this idiot car stoped and don't go to left. The car was stoped so time that light turn to red and I take a penalty police.

Unco wrote:Only go forward when the traffic lights are green if there is room for you to clear the junction safely
Sorry Theosz, you are really starting to sound like someone who doesn't actually have a driver's license. This is basic road rules. I'll leave it here. Believe whatever you wish to believe. All I have to say, is good luck telling that story to a police officer if you are ever booked for blocking an intersection due a light changing red on you.
Theosz

#19 Post by Theosz » 06 Dec 2013 23:55

Unco wrote:
Theosz wrote:

Unco wrote:Only go forward when the traffic lights are green if there is room for you to clear the junction safely
Sorry Theosz, you are really starting to sound like someone who doesn't actually have a driver's license. This is basic road rules. I'll leave it here. Believe whatever you wish to believe. All I have to say, is good luck telling that story to a police officer if you are ever booked for blocking an intersection due a light changing red on you.

Sorry my. In my country these rules have no same effect/teaching like yours.

if theses idiots cars/truck from IA don't wait some ghost cars and be a little be agile/smart, these posts will not exists.

Sorry again.
Brazil... shanty towns

Return to “Bugs 1.7.1”