v1.7.1 Bug archive

Frkn

v1.7.1 Bug archive

#1 Post by Frkn » 24 Nov 2013 19:42

Turkish;
Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.7.1'de önemli hatalar buldum. Bu hataların fotoğraflarını çekip bir arşiv yaptım. 1.8 güncellemesinde bu hataların giderilmesini istiyorum. Ben Türk'üm. İngilizce bilmiyorum. Google Translate tarafından tercüme ettim.

English;
Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.7.1 found significant errors. I did an archive of these errors take pictures. 1.8 I want to update two of these errors corrected. I am a Turk. I do not know English. I translated by Google Translate.

(Dosya siteye yüklenirken hata veriyor. Link vereceğim)File gives an error loading the site. Link will give;
https://mega.co.nz/#!7Ml1TS5B!LW4qszJt9 ... J06EAUMN2U
jarvik79

Re: v1.7.1 Bug archive

#2 Post by jarvik79 » 25 Nov 2013 00:41

For a start, you appear to be using at least one mod - the first thing that will be asked is you try again with no mods.

"FAR HATASI" - you've not posted any coordinates, so nobody can help test it.
IVECO stralis dashboard, well, that's actually what it looks like, so am not sure what the problem is. http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2010 ... 5.1-lg.jpg http://5koleso.ru/sites/default/files/a ... _at440.jpg
SCANIA - the reflection is correct. In that photo, although out of picture, the sun would be slightly in front, low in the sky, and to the side (you can tell from the shadow of the truck on the road / barrier). In that case it would reflect off the metal front of the grill, like it does. In your second shot, the sun is directly behind the truck so the grill is in shadow, therefore no reflection. I don't think that's a bug, it's correct.
Frkn

#3 Post by Frkn » 25 Nov 2013 14:40

Turkish;
Kusura bakmayın forumda yeniyim. Pek bir bilgim yok. "Far Hatası ve Paris Map Hatası" önemli hatalar bence. Özellikle far hatası. Nesnelerin içinden geçiyor ve ışığın gölgeleri yok. Sadece bu hata düzeltilse yeterli bence. Gerçekcilik yönünden büyük bir gelişme olurdu.

English;
Sorry I'm new to the forum. So I have no information. "Lights Error and Paris Map Error" fatal errors I think. Especially lights error. The shadows of the objects and the light does not pass through. Only this error corrected, enough I think. Would be a great improvement in terms of realism.
Frkn

#4 Post by Frkn » 29 Nov 2013 10:59

Yeni güncellemede bug'lar düzelecek mi? Oyun editorlerine ulaştı mı? Bilgi verirmisiniz?

bugs in the new update going to be okay? Does the game have reached the editor? Please give some information?
ohaha

#5 Post by ohaha » 29 Nov 2013 11:14

Have patience. When they are fixed, if they are major they will be specified in the changelog of the patch. If they are smaller, you'll see them fixed in the game.
Retired, but still loving it.
Frkn

#6 Post by Frkn » 30 Nov 2013 22:23

ohaha wrote:Have patience. When they are fixed, if they are major they will be specified in the changelog of the patch. If they are smaller, you'll see them fixed in the game.
Tamam ilgilendiğiniz için teşekkürler. Yeni güncellemede düzelir inşallah. 1.8 ve 1.9 sürümlerini merakla bekliyorum.

OK Thank you for your interest. I hope in the new update resolves. I am eagerly waiting for the 1.8 and 1.9 versions.

Return to “Bugs 1.7.1”