only one DAF's skin at a time

Theosz

only one DAF's skin at a time

#1 Post by Theosz » 05 Dec 2013 03:05

Hello

I'm trying to use more than one skin at the same time but only the last selected profile's edition is accepted, regardless of price.

They are only to DAF XF Super Space

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h1m6kehh5afxcv8/xSz-beFyUn

My short setup:
a) Win7 x64 (pt-br)
1) ETS 2 v1.7.2.2s (Steam updates automatically)
2) DLC Going East!

:-\ Profile basic without mods (To make test before using to my official profiles, so I do not damage my profiles...again)
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
Thrakazog

Re: only one DAF's skin at a time

#2 Post by Thrakazog » 05 Dec 2013 04:09

If I understand what you are saying correctly....... you want to use a few different skin mods at the same time for DAF trucks.

But only the last one in the mod list works. If that's the case, it probably means that the skins you've chosen all use the same identifier.

That means the last skin on your mod list (which is the last one to load) will take over that identifiers spot.

If that's not what you were asking, then what I'm saying means nothing. :P
Theosz

#3 Post by Theosz » 05 Dec 2013 04:24

Thrakazog wrote:If I understand what you are saying correctly....... you want to use a few different skin mods at the same time for DAF trucks.

But only the last one in the mod list works. If that's the case, it probably means that the skins you've chosen all use the same identifier.

That means the last skin on your mod list (which is the last one to load) will take over that identifiers spot.

If that's not what you were asking, then what I'm saying means nothing. :P
you do understand correctly. Sorry my poor english

thx
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
Cadde

#4 Post by Cadde » 05 Dec 2013 05:23

You can make them standalone skins using ETS 2 Studio. Use the mod contents (skin and icon) and set up a stand alone DAF XF skin.

That's what i would do.
I would also (after having created the stand alone skins) copy the original .dds files from those mods into the ETS 2 Studio generated mod files. Just to get the original quality of the skin. (The DDS library we are using in ETS 2 Studio may degrade the quality, we are working on a replacement)
On extended hiatus.

Return to “Bugs 1.7.2”