Driver limit

Thetrucksimaddict

Driver limit

#1 Post by Thetrucksimaddict » 24 Dec 2013 21:35

just one thing that is bugging me a little bit, granted it's not urgent but im a little ocd with certain things, and my ingame company is one i like to have running perfectly, bassically I hired the max amount of drivrs i can, one of the top level drivers wasn't earing enough and lowering the rating of the garage so i fired her, but now the game wont give me a driver that i can replace her with, it's a bug since obviously the list clears when you've reached the max but doesn't unclear when you fire a driver. I've given the game at least a week of driving normally and no new driver has shown in the recruitment agency. thanks
Axel Slingerland

Re: Driver limit

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 29 Dec 2013 09:21

I don't even bother with the computer drivers, since I noticed that my average is about 10 times what they do in a (game) day. It hardly seemed worth it to have them so I started over and didn't hire any drivers or buy any trucks for them. I also didn't borrow any money. I did quick jobs until I was level 20, then bought myself a truck. My main profile is level 22, has just under a million in cash and a moderately well customized Iveco Hi-Way.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Flemming V
Global moderator

#3 Post by Flemming V » 29 Dec 2013 10:53

When I reached around 70 trucks and drivers, i came to a stage where they earn me so much money that I have a hard time using them.
I now have over 60 mil of Euro and do not dare to think of how big my money problem would be if I had 230 drivers. :lol:
After that I did not see any reason to hire more drivers or boy more trucks. It is only taking up save and game performance resources.
Regarding your bug, I think its fixed, but you will need to start a new profile for it to work.
Thetrucksimaddict

#4 Post by Thetrucksimaddict » 31 Dec 2013 17:48

Flemming V wrote:Regarding your bug, I think its fixed, but you will need to start a new profile for it to work.
ah ok, thanks flemming, I wont bother restarting a new profile, I'm still usng the same profile i created the same night the game came out, I have far to many but I get a little OCD about some things, good job this is one i can live with haha
fraserm

#5 Post by fraserm » 16 Mar 2014 20:33

Hello. New to ETS2 about two weeks ago. I was wondering also about the limit on the number of drivers.With the first profile I created I was able to achieve Level 25, with 25 large garages, 125 trucks, each with a driver, and € 47MM + in the bank. I left it alone for a while playing around with the public beta of 1.9 (I like it!). Then I decided to go back to the original profile and see how many more large garages I could acquire, and fill with trucks and drivers. I find that I've topped out with 154 drivers, even though I've visited ("discovered") all of the recruitment agencies on the Continent. I now have 38 large garages, 160 trucks, 154 drivers, and have achieved Level 26, with € 58MM in the bank. I'm just driving around in free roam, watching the Income ticker scroll by with contributions from all my drivers. I can't spend my money quickly enough; every time I "Quick Travel" to my home base I gain another € 2MM!
Bottom line, I'm going to continue to free roam, buying up as many garages as I can. I'll also continue to muck about with the 1.9 beta, looking forward to its release, and the release of ProMods 1.6 which should be concurrent with the official release of ETS2 1.9.
Having fun driving trucks! Here's my rig:
2014-03-15_00001.jpg
2014-03-15_00001.jpg (62.23 KiB) Viewed 4516 times
Just joined the forum, I'll be checking in from time to time. Glad I got an answer so quickly on the driver limit.
Best,
Marc
Desktop:
AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz
ASUS Crosshair V Formula MB
16GB
GTX Titan 6GB GDDR5
960GB Crucial SSD
Laptop:
Alienware 17 i7-4710 2.5GHz
16GB
GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5