Roundabout AI

46Gapa

Re: Roundabout AI

#41 Post by 46Gapa » 03 May 2014 22:36

I agree with Ohaha that IRL while driving we MUST be constantly aware of what is going on around us. As for some of us we do not have the capital to purchase head tracking gear and are at the mercy of limited visibility while driving these trucks. Because of these limitations SCS should be responsible enough to adjust these situations to work with the gamers.
In my own personal life I WILL NOT text or talk on a cell phone while driving. I make a statement that if someone hits me while talking or texting they had better kill me as I will own their life.
46Gapa

#42 Post by 46Gapa » 05 May 2014 03:13

Thanks SCS; I think you did some work in England as I just did a new profile in London and did 3 roundabouts without a single crash by an AI.
If this is true I have renewed faith in what you are trying to accomplish.
Footy

#43 Post by Footy » 08 May 2014 13:37

My problem is that the AI crashes into eachother all the time on roundabouts. Wich give very large traffic jams. Didn't happen before 1.9.2x.
It's very annoying if the traffic is stuck on a roundabout because the AI drives into eachother, not just once in a while but every single time on every single roundabout. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!
Flemming V
Global moderator

#44 Post by Flemming V » 08 May 2014 16:50

46Gapa wrote:Flemming would make a great American politician as his response is typical of them. ( We will look into it, which means forget you)
Haha, well, frankly I think that SCS has made a great job until now, alot of forgotten requests has been made lately, like Seat adjustment and other stuff I will not reveal now,
I can only say that I do not hope SCS will forget you, and I am still sure that they look into these crashes you all report. :)

Return to “Bugs 1.9”