Idle Hire Driver and Garage N A

G1nge UK

Idle Hire Driver and Garage N A

#1 Post by G1nge UK » 17 Apr 2014 18:23

Since the last update (currently running 1.9.24.1s) My hire driver seems to be on permanent rest. I dismissed the original one and re-hired another and they are still on rest.

Also the second garage comes up as N A in Company Manager. Under garage details city is shown as N / A, size small, trucks assigned 1/3 drivers assigned 1/3 then daily profit and productivity.

This second garage doesn't show up on the world map either.

If I bought another garage and relocated the truck to it, would this fix it? I'd rather not start again if I didnt have to.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ginge.
volvo4life

Re: Idle Hire Driver and Garage N A

#2 Post by volvo4life » 17 Apr 2014 19:27

This happens because you were using a map mod and now you have disable it and the game cant find the garage(s) and shows N/A. Whats mods are you using? This section is for the normal map only. Please try again in a clean profile.
G1nge UK

#3 Post by G1nge UK » 17 Apr 2014 23:39

:shock: Must have had a brain fart on that one, updated the rest of the mods except the map.

Oh well, Hi I'm Ginge, I'm the new idiot ;)

Thanks for the help.
Reece

#4 Post by Reece » 18 Apr 2014 06:28

G1nge UK wrote: I'm the new idiot ;)
Stop trying to steal my spot!!! :x
BigLarry1950

#5 Post by BigLarry1950 » 05 May 2014 21:10

I ran into the same thing with Roma. When I disabled TSM map, I had to transfer those drivers to other garages or start a new garage and move them. Once you reinstall the map mod, that garage may become active again. TSM and Promods both have updates. :roll:
n4gix

#6 Post by n4gix » 06 May 2014 17:32

BigLarry1950 wrote:I ran into the same thing with Roma. When I disabled TSM map, I had to transfer those drivers to other garages or start a new garage and move them. Once you reinstall the map mod, that garage may become active again. TSM and Promods both have updates. :roll:
Don't mix map mods in the same Profile and avoid these type of problems entirely... just saying... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)
Chroescht

#7 Post by Chroescht » 16 May 2014 13:08

Hi,

Well since a few days, i'm encoutering this same issue. 2 Garages and some drivers.

First of all: i did not have any running nor installed mods during the followings steps!

Some days ago, with update 1.9.xx, everything was running fine with my drivers.
Then i installed the multiplayer Alpha from SCS. Since then, all my drivers needed 900+ hours to deliver their goods :o

This 900+ hours were not changing anymore. i decide to hire some new drivers instead of them but without success. The new drivers are resting permanently.

I'm trying in solo mode of course and here again: no Mods installed!

Any ideas?? :cry:

Thanks and greetings from Luxemburg
n4gix

#8 Post by n4gix » 16 May 2014 16:09

Then i installed the multiplayer Alpha from SCS
^^^ This. First of all this is not from SCS. It is a 'hacked' version of the software and has no official 'blessing...'

I don't believe that it even supports the AI system, so I'm not at all surprised your drivers aren't working.
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)

Return to “Bugs 1.9”