AI crash into me, I get fined 400 ¥

Theosz

Re: AI crash into me, I get fined 400 ¥

#31 Post by Theosz » 07 May 2014 14:38

1) The beats/crash in roundabouts in Hungary Map, for example, are very crazy and usual!!

They crash between them and even I stay into roundabouts and some truck is close, is coming, they aways hit me and I,I,I, 've got a fine. :lol: lol.

2)ah. I was forget. For example: if I'm leaving a deposit(with trailer) and my truck is already occupying the lane (and sometimes I'm standing), or I will got there in one or two seconds, and a car is coming, this car almost always hits me.

It is not safe drive into 1.9.x :lol:
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
ColinM9991

#32 Post by ColinM9991 » 07 May 2014 16:12

It's a simple report, so why are most of you acting like fan-boys and really going out of your way to prove somebody wrong?

The fact of the matter is that the AI act as if you are an invisible entity in this simulator; not once in my entire life has a car blatantly cut me off or crash in to me whilst going around a roundabout in a car, never mind a big truck.

Not once has a car ever tried to move lanes when merging at the EXACT same time that I am next to them; thus causing them to crash in to or scrape the side doors..

You can all keep justifying it by saying "Oh it happens in this country quite a lot". MaxTrucker if that's "more or less real traffic behavior" for you then by god do I feel sorry for what ever country you live in, but in this present year; that is not how people drive.

Not to mention, 1.9.22 has made things a lot worse than 1.8.x.
MaxTrucker

#33 Post by MaxTrucker » 07 May 2014 20:05

It's not a country that's the problem. It's little something called human nature. whereever you live, go visit your local police station and kindly ask them to tell you or show you a list of previous day traffic incidents reported and their causes, also traffic policemen reports if the crashes were more severe.

I DARE YOU :mrgreen:

You obviously haven't driven much...

I am not proving anything to anyone that is not in the damn game. The fact that many people break speed limits, drive aggressively or have braking strength at unreal levels then complain at AI for not behaving properly, THAT is what I take issue with.

Play the game as you would drive the truck IRL and your only problem would be traffic when exiting the company lot with trailer in tow.
SCS could seriously fix this by adding a custom zone or something to prevent AI from spawning as you're exiting a company lot, therefore preventing the only actual problematic situation with AI.
Leen

#34 Post by Leen » 07 May 2014 20:23

Most of the time you are responsible for crashes, but there are moments you don't the behaviour of the ai, today I was driven on the right lane and planned to switch to the middle lane.
So I look in the mirror and saw the middle lane was totally free from traffic, only a black Audi rides on the left lane so I put on my indicator and switch to the middle lane, at the same moment the Audi decide to switch also to the middle lane without a reason and crashes into my trailer.

This kind of crashes happens some times, I don't know why the ai do such things but it happens and you can nothing do about it, you can get angry or irritated but it won't help you, be glad it is a sim and not for real ;)
ColinM9991

#35 Post by ColinM9991 » 07 May 2014 21:07

I have been driving for 5+ years and I have seen instances where a person makes a intermittently makes a mistake, but it doesn't happen 20 times a day.

Also, How exactly do you know what way I play this game? You are telling me to play it as I would in a real environment, what makes you think that I don't already and that's why I am posting an unbiased opinion of this bug whilst not trying to forcefully defend anything?
Reece

#36 Post by Reece » 07 May 2014 23:50

So far in 1.9.22 most of my accidents are on roundabouts, when I enter all is clear but then someone from somewhere crashes into my trailer and I get a fine, most annoying!!! :roll:
BigLarry1950

#37 Post by BigLarry1950 » 08 May 2014 08:48

ColinM9991 wrote:I have been driving for 5+ years and I have seen instances where a person makes a intermittently makes a mistake, but it doesn't happen 20 times a day.

Also, How exactly do you know what way I play this game? You are telling me to play it as I would in a real environment, what makes you think that I don't already and that's why I am posting an unbiased opinion of this bug whilst not trying to forcefully defend anything?
I saw the biases when I first posted this issue. I drive relatively careful, but accidents with AI's can't be avoided. Even on motorways, you can remain in your lane, and they'll crash into ya from slip roads. :geek:
ohaha

#38 Post by ohaha » 08 May 2014 08:54

Hmmm... are we playing the same game? :?
Retired, but still loving it.
Mac

#39 Post by Mac » 08 May 2014 11:24

Yes we are.. Unless you have a different version
Theosz

#40 Post by Theosz » 08 May 2014 19:09

Maybe, the better man to tell is u Ohaha. "you are the master".

The AI only works better because has few cars?

What are the setups?

What are the mods? the maps? The default map has few cars to AI - almost a desert. if some using a increasing (a little bit) the traffic mod... OMG

What are the situations? respecting what laws?

According was said by some, especially the roundabouts, are not safe drive in 1.9.x.

According to the laws of my country, who is in the roundabout has the preferred. In the game, if it comes some AI, it will hit in the our truck, or another AI vehicle
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting

Return to “Bugs 1.9”