Avoid red lights

KamozZze

Avoid red lights

#1 Post by KamozZze » 05 May 2014 12:11

Hello, I know this bug long time ago and still isn't fixed, so I decided to share it. You can avoid the red light without any problem. There are two ways: one is when the lane is only one, and the other is when each direction has two lanes. In either cases, you can switch to red without being fined.

Best regards,
KamozZze
BigLarry1950

Re: Avoid red lights

#2 Post by BigLarry1950 » 05 May 2014 14:33

Nice video ... I have seen this in other videos. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think this is the intent of the game. My goal is to operate a transport truck reasonably as safe as possible. It is fun to try and deliver a trailer to a customer with minimal damage and no fines. Also, without use of mods that change those aspects of the game. :ugeek:
MartinoPio

#3 Post by MartinoPio » 11 May 2014 14:09

It is not always the case. When I go into the other lane to avoid the traffic light just makes me fine because I am going against traffic ;).
Scania_Enthusiest

#4 Post by Scania_Enthusiest » 11 May 2014 23:24

MartinoPio wrote:It is not always the case. When I go into the other lane to avoid the traffic light just makes me fine because I am going against traffic ;).
Not always does it fine you for going the wrong way. I have experienced this bug before. If you go on the wrong side of the road you wont get fined for running a red light, but also if you switch the the other side of the road last minute, you wont get fined for that either.
Thanks,
Scania_Enthusiest
I also like Kenworth trucks too! :)
[ external image ]

Return to “Bugs 1.9”