Option remaining after Quick Travel

Swede
Beta tester

Option remaining after Quick Travel

#1 Post by Swede » 18 May 2014 13:28

Seems it wasn't only the restplace that had this issue, repair/upgrade garage and company job offers still have the option after you have used the Quick Travel in your My Garages page.
Would be good to check all places that gives you an option.

Version: 1.9.22
jarvik79

Re: Option remaining after Quick Travel

#2 Post by jarvik79 » 18 May 2014 13:39

Sorry, I don't understand - what "option" are you talking about?
BigLarry1950

#3 Post by BigLarry1950 » 18 May 2014 15:43

Probably means "quick travel" to your selected garage or a dealership. If that's the case, then it's not a bug. When you finish a job, you have to check freight market. Quick jobs will take you to that company immediately. With your owned truck you have to drive to next job. With that, you may need to do a rest break or go get your truck repaired. That's all part of the game. :roll:
Swede
Beta tester

#4 Post by Swede » 18 May 2014 17:40

BigLarry1950 wrote:Probably means "quick travel" to your selected garage or a dealership. If that's the case, then it's not a bug. When you finish a job, you have to check freight market. Quick jobs will take you to that company immediately. With your owned truck you have to drive to next job. With that, you may need to do a rest break or go get your truck repaired. That's all part of the game. :roll:
No, you got me all wrong. If you stand at the garage where you can paint, upgrade and repair you have the box in the RA saying press enter bla bla bla, just as you have when you are at a restplace, recruitment agency etc.

When you are on it, go to your garage list select one from the list and then press Quick travel. When you have arrived you will still have the option to enter building/jobs w/e it could be even if you aren't on it.
alessio

Re: Option remaining after Quick Travel [NOT A BUG]

#5 Post by alessio » 18 May 2014 18:24

it's true. It happened to me as well once. If you make repairs to your truck at mechanic, and then you open your garages page (G key) and click on "visit it" (or what ever, i don't have the game in english).. when you land in your choosed garage, the notice "press enter to repair..." is still on your navigator display. However, if you go around and you take an other notice, that notice disappear of course
WerewolfCustoms

Re: Option remaining after Quick Travel [NOT A BUG]

#6 Post by WerewolfCustoms » 19 May 2014 05:59

Happened to me as well. It can come handy, since you can repair your truck (or refuel) wherever you are. :)

And, why is this marked as 'Not a bug'? :?
Max
SCS Software

#7 Post by Max » 19 May 2014 07:46

because from original description it seemed as not a bug.
until now. with more precise description now i know you are talking about one known activation point issue.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
WerewolfCustoms

#8 Post by WerewolfCustoms » 19 May 2014 08:14

[ external image ]

I was starting to think, that it's 'by design', and that I'm missing something :lol:
Thanks for the explanation.
ohaha

#9 Post by ohaha » 19 May 2014 08:23

Yes, it's known. And reported, iirc.
I wasn't sure about what the OP was talking about, initially.
I thought it's about the fact that, if you are standing on the truck service activation point, you can still call emergency service (tow truck) to get you to that same service you're in.
Also, that happens with the garage, you can quick travel to the garage you are currently in.
But it seems this is just about the message cancelling in RA.
Retired, but still loving it.
Swede
Beta tester

#10 Post by Swede » 19 May 2014 11:22

Of all the ways to explain, "activation point" was never something that I would have thought of mentioning lol.

Oh well, atleast it has been cleared up.

Return to “Bugs 1.9”