Bug With Camera When Using TrackIR

LazyEvul

Bug With Camera When Using TrackIR

#1 Post by LazyEvul » 22 Jul 2014 05:10

[ external image ]

When I hit '5' to switch camera views in the Scania Streamline, I get this - I can see through a piece of the truck, as the camera is in the mirror. This only happens with TrackIR 5 enabled - when I'm not using TrackIR, the issue doesn't appear. I can move my head back to get out of it, but I'd imagine this isn't supposed to be happening. I haven't tested other trucks but I suspect it's an issue with this specific model (and maybe the Scania R). My game is version 1.10.1.19s, and I've been able to recreate this with mods disabled.
Flemming V
Global moderator

Re: Bug With Camera When Using TrackIR

#2 Post by Flemming V » 22 Jul 2014 07:54

And this is not because you have moved center of your head too much forward in TrackIR?
Just like when I move my head to far back, I can see through the seat in the truck.

EDIT: Just tested it and did not found any problems, unless I move my head 35 cm forward,
then I have it inside the mirror as on you picture. Please re-adjust your view in TrackIR with F12.

May I suggest you to re-adjust the view each time you playing the game as this:
Move head 25cm forward, lower head 10-15cm and press F12
Then, when you return to normal position, you have a great view of cabin and a nice height in the seat.
LazyEvul

Re: Bug With Camera When Using TrackIR

#3 Post by LazyEvul » 28 Jul 2014 22:09

Flemming V wrote:And this is not because you have moved center of your head too much forward in TrackIR?
Just like when I move my head to far back, I can see through the seat in the truck.

EDIT: Just tested it and did not found any problems, unless I move my head 35 cm forward,
then I have it inside the mirror as on you picture. Please re-adjust your view in TrackIR with F12.

May I suggest you to re-adjust the view each time you playing the game as this:
Move head 25cm forward, lower head 10-15cm and press F12
Then, when you return to normal position, you have a great view of cabin and a nice height in the seat.
Oh I know I can fix it like that, but I just figured it would be logical to have the game set a limit as to how far forwards/backwards my head can go in order to avoid these bugs, in the same way that there's a limit for how far left/right my head can go. It's not a major gripe mind you, but I still figured it was worth noting.

Return to “Bugs 1.10”