Adjustable seat position cab mirror faults [NOT A BUG]

bstudios100

Adjustable seat position cab mirror faults [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by bstudios100 » 13 Aug 2014 20:16

Since the new seating position which I do think is very good I have noticed that if you change the seat position anyway, the mirrors still stay the same which ever position you change. surely the mirrors should change because in real life is you change your seating position you do see the mirrors differently, the don't just stay the same. I think this should be corrected. Also once you have changed the position of your seat, when you look at your truck from the outside the driver is in the same position, he/she hasn't moved which isn't realistic at all.
n4gix

Re: Adjustable seat position cab mirror faults and driver

#2 Post by n4gix » 13 Aug 2014 22:42

Seriously? You really expect a game to be "realistic?"

Mirror adjustment has been a stable feature since first release.

Seat adjustment was just added. It would take a lot of extra code to have the mirror's "eyepoint" move along with the seat, so I doubt that will every be done.

Having the driver and his seat move would require all new models as well, and that isn't likely to ever happen either!
Last edited by n4gix on 13 Aug 2014 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)
alessio

#3 Post by alessio » 13 Aug 2014 22:49

agree, and also who care about watching the driver moving inside just ten pixels down or upwards? Could i remember this change the day after? :)
Max
SCS Software

#4 Post by Max » 14 Aug 2014 14:03

moving eye-point is there (most visible in left-right axis movement).
moving model of driver won't be implemented.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.

Return to “Bugs 1.11”