[FIXED] Character levelling issue

kartingkid21

[FIXED] Character levelling issue

#1 Post by kartingkid21 » 14 Sep 2014 03:44

Hey all. So this is a weird bug I've noticed, and is quite a big one. When I start the game It launches to the select profile menu, where my profile is. On this screen it says I am a level 16 professional, however when I load that profile I am a level 13.

Furthermore I just finished a job, received xp and levelled up to 14. I was taken to the skill point upgrade screen but had no skill points. I was told I had an upgrade, so I drove to the shop only to see the upgrade I had unlocked was indeed still locked saying "available level 14" I pressed the escape key to go to the in game main menu and lo and behold, km still a level 13. It seems my game is not leveling me up, however my profile on th e profile menu indicates what level I should be. Any help, other then starting the whole game over?
Cadde

Re: Character levelling issue

#2 Post by Cadde » 14 Sep 2014 15:42

First and foremost... Follow the bug reporting rules: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16653

With that said, what mods are you running? (Yes, they will show up in the game.log.txt file that you must include)
On extended hiatus.
Max
SCS Software

Re: Character levelling issue

#3 Post by Max » 18 Oct 2014 06:27

fixed
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.

Return to “Bugs 1.11”